1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting GC for parents

Discussion in 'Consular Processing Issues-Immigrant Visas (Green ' started by mehi, Aug 2, 2011.

  1. mehi

    mehi Registered Users (C)

    Hi all,

    Can anyone please, explain for me, the road map of getting a Green Card for parents.

    Suppose I have a Green Card.

  2. social.bingle

    social.bingle New Member

    need to be a citizen

    You need to be a US Citizen to sponsor your parents.
  3. mehi

    mehi Registered Users (C)

    Thanks for your answer,

    How can I invite them to the US? I mean what is the best way to get a visa in order to visit them in the US?
    What kind of visa and How?

  4. nkm-oct23

    nkm-oct23 Registered Users (C)

    They can visit you on a tourist visa. Ask them to apply for a visitor visa at a US consulate.

Share This Page