GC Interview comming up...

Danish

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I can\'t believe it - In January 2001 my wife and I filed the I-130, I-485, I-765 package with INS in Los Angeles. Receipt told us it would take them 36 months to process case. But last week we received the call for interview at Dec. 5 2001.
Seems like the are speeding up processing times around here.

Sune :)

Information about Interview.

Hi. I received Interview letter from INS. But now I am concern what kind question they\'ll ask?? And We don\'t have joint named bank account or bill. Do you think that\'ll be problem?? My husband(US.CITIZEN) say It does not matter because we living together for very long time!! But I am really nervious about this.

Prove shared life

Hi Ginta,
What you have to bring to the interview is evidence of a shared life/residence. That being Rental agreement, Car insurance,
Invitations, Pictures etc. If you have something, I am pretty sure they won\'t care about what it is you have. They just need evidence, and document copy\'s for their files...

Our interview experience was really relaxed, and there was no strange questions about our private life. Just be sure to have your paper work I order.

God luck!