• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

gc-2013

guy1985

Registered Users (C)
Hello I have a certificate on completion 12 years of school is it enough to participate in the lottery for gc-2013 thanks

hi

which one are you talking about???is it up to secondary school level??? if yes it is ok..

This documentary gave me I was done 12 years of schooling. They gave me the documentary 12 years of education when I graduated from high school. But it's not Matriculation Thanks

This documentary gave me I was done 12 years of schooling. They gave me the documentary 12 years of education when I graduated from high school. But it's not Matriculation Thanks

You kind of asked the same question over a year ago in another thread, but never answered any of the requests for further information.

What is the process of final examinations in Israel?

What is your highest qualification?

Is your final year 12 Leaving Certificate equivalent to a US High School Degree/Diploma?

Unless someone from Israel has all the answers and knows the system, we'll have to get to the conclusion based on your answer to these questions.