FROM TVU FORUM : FAQ from students

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajiv S. Khanna

HOST, Immigration.Com
Staff member
Q. At what address can I send an email to ICE?
A. The addresses are in this memo: http://forums.immigration.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18194&d=1296072047

Q. What should be the next step for the students who have got enrolled in other university and started taking classes regularly (SEVIS is still pending) but the university is giving advice to take classes regularly and wait for SEVIS update.

A. It is impossible to comment authoritatively, because this situation is not covered by specific law. My guess is, I would probably start the classes.

Q. Where is the recoding for the community conference call on TVU?
A. http://www.immigration.com/free-community-conference-calls

Questions ICE asks by email

Following questions are being asked by email.

Please complete these questions. Also, please submit a copy of your transcripts from TVU.

Are you currently in India?

Date you first enrolled at TVU

Previous schools attended or previous visa type held

Date you filed for change of status (if applicable)

Date your change of status was approved with receipt number (if applicable)

Names of courses taken at TVU along with the term these courses were taken (Spring 2010, Summer 2010, etc...)

Names of your teachers for each course taken

Provide transcripts for all courses taken while attending TVU

If you were authorized by TVU administration to take a break from your studies, provide the dates for those breaks

Provide any course work you completed while a student at TVU

Provide information relating to any students you referred to TVU and any payments you received for these referrals

Provide information for any courses you taught or assisted in teaching at TVU (if applicable)

If you worked in the TVU office, provide information relating to your responsibilities as a TVU employee

If you were authorized CPT by TVU, please provide the name of your employer and the contact information for your supervisor

Provide your course of study (Computer Science, Business Administration etc...)

Provide your phone number, and current residential address

Status
Not open for further replies.