Free IT Training and Placement

EasyGC

Registered Users (C)
Internationally headquartered in Singapore with offices in USA, Bahrain, Malaysia,India,Sri Lanka and rapidly expanding to other countries, we are a technology enabled business solutions company dedicated to consistently delivering world-class solutions world-wide. Seamlessly combining perceptive domain knowledge, leading-edge technology, and domain thought leadership, we offer operational efficiencies and deliver measurable business results to our clients all over the world.

We are seeking experienced or non experienced skilled professionals in the following programs for catering to the I.T needs of our clientele. Our consultants are providing services to Fortune 500 Companies.

LEARN AND EARN TRAINING PROGRAM

If you are looking for a fresh start in the IT Industry and have what it takes--excellent communication skills, learning attitude and willingness to move forward, you can contact us for a bright future.

You will have wide range of choice on training programs which are customized to meet your needs and comfort levels.

Currently we are enrolling batches for DATA WAREHOUSING, DATASTAGE, INFORMATICA, .NET TECHNOLOGIES , BUSINESS ANALYST , SAS, QA, ETC

FEATURES

Career planning and guidance to prospective candidates

Free weekend/weekday Training and Accommodation,Free Orientation Classes. Training will be conducted in our New Jersey Office.

Training by highly experienced industry expert professionals who give you the complete understanding of industry domain.

Training with individual attention focused on a market-oriented approach.

Mentoring and Mock sessions by industry experts.

Full-fledged 24/7 Lab access with all facilities.

Great Onsite/Offshore marketing team for job placement.

On the job support once at the client - that is right,you will never be left to fend for yourself.We will support you and whenever you need us, we will be there for you and with you.

Opportunity to start your career by your first project at Fortune 500 Company.

TRANSFER AND PROSPER PROGRAM

If you are an experienced IT Professional and want to excel in your career,we can welcome you aboard with the following :

Competitive Salary with benefits.

Easy H1 Transfer with round the clock legal help from top lawyers.

H1 filing for post-graduates (F1 status/OPT) until the quota lasts.

TN sponsorship for qualified Canadian Citizens.

Green Card sponsorship through PERM processing.

Relocation assistance to client locations.

Don't Delay.Get started by emailing your CV/Resume.Please mention your current Visa Status,if applicable.

*** We are an equal opportunity employer***

Software graduate from Malaysia !!!

Anyway i really want to work in USA, i have the desire since i'm young, but now i've learned programming:Java, VB, ASP, C++, plus macromedia packages: Director, Flash, Dreamweaver, Authorware at the college in my town. To be frankly i don't have money but i really want to gain my experince in US, i know i write something inane, but atleast i'm trying my best to help. i'm 21 years old. Anyway at the moment i'm consider as a freshie, i really want and hope someone can help me to work in US as an freshie or an IT servant. So if u're interested in my details or u can ask my questions, i will work hard because i have nothing to worry. One more reason my gf is in US, this is the reason why i want to work in US.

Contact e-mail: kheong20@yahoo.com

EasyGC said:
Internationally headquartered in Singapore with offices in USA, Bahrain, Malaysia,India,Sri Lanka and rapidly expanding to other countries, we are a technology enabled business solutions company dedicated to consistently delivering world-class solutions world-wide. Seamlessly combining perceptive domain knowledge, leading-edge technology, and domain thought leadership, we offer operational efficiencies and deliver measurable business results to our clients all over the world.

We are seeking experienced or non experienced skilled professionals in the following programs for catering to the I.T needs of our clientele. Our consultants are providing services to Fortune 500 Companies.

LEARN AND EARN TRAINING PROGRAM

If you are looking for a fresh start in the IT Industry and have what it takes--excellent communication skills, learning attitude and willingness to move forward, you can contact us for a bright future.

You will have wide range of choice on training programs which are customized to meet your needs and comfort levels.

Currently we are enrolling batches for DATA WAREHOUSING, DATASTAGE, INFORMATICA, .NET TECHNOLOGIES , BUSINESS ANALYST , SAS, QA, ETC

FEATURES

Career planning and guidance to prospective candidates

Free weekend/weekday Training and Accommodation,Free Orientation Classes. Training will be conducted in our New Jersey Office.

Training by highly experienced industry expert professionals who give you the complete understanding of industry domain.

Training with individual attention focused on a market-oriented approach.

Mentoring and Mock sessions by industry experts.

Full-fledged 24/7 Lab access with all facilities.

On the job support once at the client - that is right,you will never be left to fend for yourself.We will support you and whenever you need us, we will be there for you and with you.

Opportunity to start your career by your first project at Fortune 500 Company.

TRANSFER AND PROSPER PROGRAM

If you are an experienced IT Professional and want to excel in your career,we can welcome you aboard with the following :

Competitive Salary with benefits.

Easy H1 Transfer with round the clock legal help from top lawyers.

H1 filing for post-graduates (F1 status/OPT) until the quota lasts.

TN sponsorship for qualified Canadian Citizens.

Green Card sponsorship through PERM processing.

Relocation assistance to client locations.

Don't Delay.Get started by emailing your CV/Resume.Please mention your current Visa Status,if applicable.

*** We are an equal opportunity employer***

and so your company do has a name, ah?
such a strange ad. no contract info, no company name...
what is it?