Fraud Number 2 raided: UNVA

Unbelievably, some id*ots didn't have enough with TVU. After the TUV raid, they signed up with this other fraud...
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/us-univ-with-90-pc-indian-students-under-probe/20110729.htm
"How can a university again do the same mistake after the Tri-Valley incident? I am in shock," said Rajiv.
That leaves me speechless. The lack of intelligence this signifies is mind-boggling. Such people actually manage to grow up??? An amoeba is more intelligent...
How can somebody, anybody, after the TVU experience, sign up with the next fraud that pop its head out of the mud???
It may be possible to excuse signing up with TVU, some people may indeed have not known. But, *after* TVU, there is no such excuse anymore. Anybody who, after TVU, signed up with UNVA, or the other, similar frauds Herguan, ITU, etc., needs their head examined. Such people deserve to be deported. Geez.

Jo1234, these "students" know they aren't really completing a MS in Computer Science, MBA, etc. They're trying to scape what they perceive to be a less than optimal professional future in India and made the mistake of thinking that you'll have a better life in the USA just by being here and working hard. I have no doubt these are hard working individuals, but right now and for the next few years they'd be better off in India working for some software developer or MNO than here at a 7-Eleven.