FP2 done No LUD yet

azamani123

Registered Users (C)
I have my second FP last week but no LUD yet. I hope I can see approval soon. my NC also got cleared a month ago.

Same Boat

Talked to TSC IO today.. Confirmed that they have received new FPs.. No LUDs yet. See my signature..

Thanks

azamani123, Call TSC and findout about FP results. I got two LUD on 11 and 12 after FP. I called TSC on 13th and confirmed that my FP results are received by uscis.

I tried to call TSC but there is no IO availble so it is connecting to the NCS and she said she has not access to the file so she can not tell. I will try to call again later.

azamani123, Call TSC and findout about FP results. I got two LUD on 11 and 12 after FP. I called TSC on 13th and confirmed that my FP results are received by uscis.

I talked to TCS and after she said she has no access, I asked her put me through to someone who has access then I talked to an IO.
Good luck lets hope hear some good news from you soon.

I tried to call TSC but there is no IO availble so it is connecting to the NCS and she said she has not access to the file so she can not tell. I will try to call again later.

azamani123, I remember you from i-140 forum.
Our cases are very close in dates and you can see my case progress in my signature. Hope it will end successfully for you soon.

Not always will you get an LUD after an FP. I did my FP in late july and still haven't got an LUD but I checked with USCIS 2 times and they did confirm that they had received it and everything was clear for adjudication.

today I called FBI and they confirmed that they have send back the FP result on Sep. 11th itself.

but USCIS did not give me any information about FP result when I called them. I am waiting for Oct. 1st hopefully good news will be then...