form I 72 additional info from local BCIS

DallaBoyCentral

Registered Users (C)
I 130 approve on august 1995 ......
needed to apply later for I 360 ..aproved on FEB 2003
submitted iI 485 on April of this year

never received a receipt from bcis regarding the cash i send for application and advance parole.....however on may 22 a letter was sent to me form I 72 stating to supply the following info..

# ( a foreign document must be accompanied by a translation in english. the translation must certify that he or she is competent to translate and that the translation is accurate.

# 10 furnished the date and port of each entry into the U.S. adn name of the ship, plane, or other vehicle on which you traveled. copy of the passport page with non-immigrant visa, if applicable.

# 17 i -864 form petitioner, tax records for the las 3 years. affidavit of support/employment letter, if applicable

# 18 submit form 693 form on of the doctors on the enclosed list.

at the end says YOUR I - 765 AND OR I 131 APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ADJUDICATED UNTIL THE REQUESTED EVIDENCE HAS BEEN RECEIVED. the requested evidence must be received by august 21 2003 or your application may be denied

this is teh response i got from them......so far no other letter i guess they received my application and money otherwise tehy wouldnt be sending me this request...what a mysterious was for Dallas local BCIS to work......