Forgot dates outside US

Itanium

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
This question is going to sound a little stupid..

Well, I want to apply for citizenship this month, however I forgot the exactly dates I left the US.

I know 1 was in March/2005 - August-2005, and the other was Jan-2009 - Feb-2009 , but I'm not 100% sure, and I don't remember the DAYS.

I already had 3 different passports during the last 5 years, and recently got my new passport, which is blank.. My old one was kept at Consulate..
What should I do? Can I call immigration and ask? I know this sound really stupid, but I'm lost.. Don't want my N-400 to be rejected for having wrong dates..

don't overthink this, the point is not to get the travel dates with the best precision. The purpose of those dates is to establish your physical and continuous presence in the US. List the travel dates to the best of your knowledge. Check if you still have e.g. boarding passes, look through your old calendars, time managers our outlook calendar etc to establish travel dates. Also, have a look at your pictures that you've taken during your travels.
If you only have a couple of months of travels, a reasonable, good faith effort of estimated travel dates will do. If you're close to the maximum of allowed days outside of the US, the dates need to be more exact.

If you know the month and year, that is normally good enough unless your trips are so many or so long that they push the limits of physical presence or continuous residence.

For the 2009 trip, surely you have some emails or something else with your itinerary where you can find the exact dates?

I had more than 30 trips to overseas over the last 5 years. I had to read through each stamp on my passport, but some of the stamps on my passport are not legible. My travel dates on N-400 were not accurate. The interview officer asked me one thing if I intended to abandon my residency or not... I believe that this is all the interview officer cared about this section on N-400 during the interview.