• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For those that just received their 2NL - submission date survey

Thank you Susie and everyone on your answers.
I asked this because one guy from Kosovo had his interview in May this year and when I asked where did he translate high school diploma and the transcripts, he said that he didn't and he had only the originals in albanian and he got the visa for the whole family. I just wanted to know if this is an isolated case and the experience of others on US embassy in Skopje.
As @SusieQQQ mentioned, it is not worth the risk. Every case and every interview is different. You can never tell what the CO might be thinking at that time.

Thank you Susie and everyone on your answers.
I asked this because one guy from Kosovo had his interview in May this year and when I asked where did he translate high school diploma and the transcripts, he said that he didn't and he had only the originals in albanian and he got the visa for the whole family. I just wanted to know if this is an isolated case and the experience of others on US embassy in Skopje.

Your case, your call... knowing you have very little if any time to fix any problems.

Guys, for three days already I've been trying to print the confirmation page (registration receipt) from usvisa-info.com website. I've tried using Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox - none of them worked. I've tried another computer - the same problem. Yesterday I called CSC call center and they said that it might be a technical problem. Guestgulkan, LulKosova and others, who have interviews in September, has anyone of you done the registration and printed the confirmation page? Please, share your experience.

I have received my 2NLs for September, I got interview scheduled for September 09..... Why I need to register on usavisa-info.com? I didnt know that I need to do any registration after I receive 2Nls?

Different embassies have different procedures for these things. Farida, not everyone has to register there.

ok, I just read that it's obligatory in UK, some countries in Africa and assumed that it's for everyone. Sorry, guys, never mind then and good luck with the interviews.

In Serbia as far as I know we don't need to register on usavisa-info.com before interview, that's why I god confused when I read Farida's post.

Case No. : 2015AF00049***
DS260 sent&receipt confirmed : 20.05.2014
DS260 Re-opened 11/7 Resubmitted 11/10
2nl received: 22.07.2015
Interview Date: 08.09.2015

Guys, for three days already I've been trying to print the confirmation page (registration receipt) from usvisa-info.com website. I've tried using Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox - none of them worked. I've tried another computer - the same problem. Yesterday I called CSC call center and they said that it might be a technical problem. Guestgulkan, LulKosova and others, who have interviews in September, has anyone of you done the registration and printed the confirmation page? Please, share your experience.
I get the error that my case is not yet scheduled for interview. Ceac still shows me as at nvc so will try again when it says ready.

Maybe our procedure is different. I think emailing/calling your local embassy might be a better idea. I think KCC has nothing to do with usvisa-info.com. In Australia we need to create a profile on http://www.ustraveldocs.com/au/ and that's it, no printing.

Maybe our procedure is different. I think emailing/calling your local embassy might be a better idea. I think KCC has nothing to do with usvisa-info.com. In Australia we need to create a profile on http://www.ustraveldocs.com/au/ and that's it, no printing.

Thank you, guestgulkan, I have send an e-mail to the embassy in Ankara, but here's what they answered:

"
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that, after a thorough search of our files, we are unable to locate a record/file under the name and case number given in your e-mail. You may contact the Kentucky Consular Center at:

KCC Public Inquiry E-mail kccdv@state.gov
KCC Public Inquiry Phone (606) 526-7500
KCC Public Inquiry Fax (606) 526-7501

Sincerely,
Immigrant Visa Unit
"
The same answer Adhanom tekle has received in the DV 2015 Winners Meet Here thread. As SusieQQQ answered we are "in that limbo between KCC and embassy".

But anyway, yesterday I was able to print my confirmation page without any problems. So it was a technical problem.

Thanks again, and good luck with your interview!