• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For those that just received their 2NL - submission date survey

CN: AS2XXX
DS-260 Completed: 18 June
Unlock date: 2 September
2nd NL Received: 24 February
Interview date: first week of April

CN: EU27XXX
DS-260 Completed: 25 September
Unlock date: n/a
2nd NL Received: 23 February
Interview date: First week of April

CN: EU29XXX
DS-260 Completed: Jun 13th
Unlock Date: December 15th (Locked again December 17th)
2nd NL Received: March 24th
Interview Date: May 21st :)

@Sale2322 Remind me, what did you change in your DS260 form in December?
Apparently it didn't delay your interview.

Believe me or not - nothing. I asked them to unlock my DS but after speaking with people from embassy they told me that there was no need to change anything and after 2 days I just resubmitted in the same state as it was before. Thankfully that mistake didn't cost me...

OK - I have now heard from two people that submitted the DS260 in late November (the latest was 26th November and have received their 2NL today). So - it seems the DS260 processing speed has improved a little. This is probably an indication that the majority of cases submitted their DS260 by September/October.

Hopefully that means we are seeing the end of the backlog and if correct we should start to see more interviews for the next batch (June interviews) coming from cases which go current in June instead of DS260 backlog cases as we have seen so far . That should help the VB progress a little for next month and by the June VB (July interviews) we can see "more normal" VB progress.

Yes, Simon. November 25 Border date. Оne person received interviewed, the other did not get. Both sent 11/25/2014. http://greencard.by/community/forum/forum33/topic7520/ In DV-2014 November received an interview in March. Lag 2 months. I think they will cut next month lag. In Europe, the Great Leap in the numbers will not. I predict 31000-31500.

Two people submitting their Ds260 on the same day might not complete at the same time. Thanks for the link!

Pretty low prediction for EU there....

Yes, Simon. November 25 Border date. Оne person received interviewed, the other did not get. Both sent 11/25/2014. http://greencard.by/community/forum/forum33/topic7520/ In DV-2014 November received an interview in March. Lag 2 months. I think they will cut next month lag. In Europe, the Great Leap in the numbers will not. I predict 31000-31500.
Sloner, could you recommend the best russian speaking DV forum? Would it be the one you just mentioned?

CN: EU8XXX
DS-260 Completed: 11th october
Unlock date: never
2nd NL Received:24th March
Interview date: 05th May

You need to brush up on Slonerish. He was saying the other forum is better...
That crossed my mind indeed, and I have been in doubt. I tended to think that I would be in a better position to comprehend the answer, since Slonerish is a derivative of the language that I happen to know. With all due respect to Britsimon's polyglot literacy, I think that there is a possibility that Sloner justifiably believes that this forum is the best.

That crossed my mind indeed, and I have been in doubt. I tended to think that I would be in a better position to comprehend the answer, since Slonerish is a derivative of the language that I happen to know. With all due respect to Britsimon's polyglot literacy, I think that there is a possibility that Sloner justifiably believes that this forum is the best.

Haha, perhaps he will honor us with clarification...

CN: SA9xx
DS-260 Completed: 02 November
Unlock date: never
2nd NL Received:24th March
Interview date:May 08
(CASE FROM VENEZUELA FROM OTHER FORUM)