For My Wife Just completed the BDS course

rahulkurup

Hi,

My wife has just completed her BDS course from RGHUS, karnataka.
I am working as software professional in US. I was exploring options for my wife to work here in US. Whomever I talk to is like very discouraging.

I there any help I can get in this.
I will not be able to spend 200K from my pocket for her studies for sure. Is there anything sponsorship programs or scholarships?

Thanks in advance
Rahul

For international student no scholarship available, if you find a co-signer (Grren card holder) you may get loan for 150K.

Before that she has to pass ADA Part 1 & 2 with very high grades 90-95%, because international student seats are very limited and top ranking students from all over the world compete for it.
Hi,

My wife has just completed her BDS course from RGHUS, karnataka.
I am working as software professional in US. I was exploring options for my wife to work here in US. Whomever I talk to is like very discouraging.

I there any help I can get in this.
I will not be able to spend 200K from my pocket for her studies for sure. Is there anything sponsorship programs or scholarships?

Thanks in advance
Rahul

Thank you

Thanks alot great guru.

I have question. Is there an possibility of gettting sponsorship from rural clicks or hospitals ?

If yes what is the procedure for that?

Thanks,
Rahul

On what basis? your present qualification has no value here.

With you foreign
Thanks alot great guru.

I have question. Is there an possibility of gettting sponsorship from rural clicks or hospitals ?

If yes what is the procedure for that?

Thanks,
Rahul