• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

For gr8ideaman

americalove

Registered Users (C)
Dear gr8ideaman,

Thank you very very much to share your fabulous experience with me.

This is my email: armin80_us@yahoo.com

I have some detailed questions yet, but I would prefer to bring up my questions by email.May I have your email address till I am able to pose my all questions from you?
If you would like I am ready to give my cell phone number to you to talk to each other.It's my pleasure.

Again,I hope that you get the good message early and take your visa soon :) Pray for you :)

Yours sincerely,

Armin

Dear gr8ideaman,

Thank you very very much to share your fabulous experience with me.

This is my email: armin80_us@yahoo.com

I have some detailed questions yet, but I would prefer to bring up my questions by email.May I have your email address till I am able to pose my all questions from you?
If you would like I am ready to give my cell phone number to you to talk to each other.It's my pleasure.

Again,I hope that you get the good message early and take your visa soon :) Pray for you :)

Yours sincerely,

Armin

Hi gr8ideaman,
I am still in anticipation of your response.Would you prefer I bring up my inquiries on forum?Or I can have your email to ask my questions?
Thank you very much
Americalove