1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We are looking for volunteer moderators for the forums for various topics. If you are interested and feel that you have the experience for the same, please contact us with your name and topic of interest and your experience in the area in which you wish to volunteer. A moderator is required to visit the forum on a regular basis, control spam, report offending posters, provide recommendations for reorganizing the forums etc.
  3. US Immigration attorney, Rajiv S. Khanna hosts a free community conference call for US Immigration questions every other Thursday at 12:30 p.m, EST. You can post your questions in the conference call forum and dial into the call at (202)800-8394.

Food Stamps and Green card

Discussion in 'Family Based Green Card -Through Marriage/Relative' started by somapeter, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. somapeter

    somapeter New Member

    I am married to a US Citizen and currently in the process of
    adjusting my status to a permanent resident.

    My US spouse uses the Food Stamp for my stepson.

    Would the use of the food stamp be considered a public charge thereby
    denying my application for adjustment of status?

    Thanks as I await your response.


Share This Page