Florida Sesa

g_s789

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Has anyone got any approvals ?
what dates are being processed ?

any info from u guys would be great ...

Still Waiting!

Filed in Nov and still waiting. How do we know if our case has been transferred to Atlanta after approval of FL SESA?

Ravi

No Title

Mine is approved in the first week of Feb 2002 in FL DOL RIR(Filed on last week of Sept 2001) & Moved into Atlanta SESA (Informed by Lawyer).

-Cbe_Thambi

Not that long..

BTW, mine was sent to FL SESA in last week of Sept and it was received on Nov 26th in Atlanta. Hasn\'t apporoved yet. So, it took about two months, before the case was moved to Atlanta. Also, I don\'t think FL sends out any info regarding transferring the case to Atlanta. Just use the auto-reply email address at Atlanta LCSTATUS04@doleta.gov with your employer phone number(or Case #), you will get the status.

HTH

immigration.com dates

Hi,

immigration.com mention that Florida sesa is processing Aug/Sep dates.

is that true ?

What is meaning of those months ? How can INS determined those months ?

i appreciate any clarifications.

filed non-RIR March \'01

I don\'t have the exact dates here with me at this moment but by the end of November \'01 the lawyer has sent everything (advertisement, result of interview etc...) back to Tallahassee. I had only one applicant for the job who was not qualified. He had a science degree and not a business. Also mine is a very small company.

I have called my lawyer in January whether my case has been forwarded to Atlanta. She told me that my case (among quite a few others she is waiting for) has not been transferred to ATL yet. She told me to call back in 2 months. Called again just a few days ago and guess what? “Call back in two months.” I just love this... like "call back in 5 min"... well not that it is their fault.

I am kind of worried because I had only so few applicants, because my company is a small one, and because I have a Bachelor in Business which is less competitive than i.e a Computer Science degree... I don’t expect any positive results from ATL but I will post here once they have my stuff from FL anyways.

Anyone non-RIR here? I guess the above posts were all RIR.

Final determination/approval directly from US Labor Department (without notice of transfer from Flor

Hi, my LC was filed in the middle of Oct. 2001 with FL SESA. I asked my lawyer about the process of my case and my lawyer replied the above answer and let me wait further. I don\'t know where my application is now. Has any body experienced what my lawyer said?

FL SESA won\'t send any notice and forward cases to Atlanta?

The latest data show FL SESA is doing Nov./Dec. 2001 cases. Mine was filed in the middle of Oct. I am assuming, hopefully, it went to Atlanta Federal region sometime. Does anybody have filed case with FL SESA before Nov. 2001 and got no notice by far?

Florida Labor with or without RIR

I just wanna know from all of you guys that what is the rate of rejection of labour now days. Coz by seeing software market, if my employer or SESA advertise for a position in news paper or somewhere else, I think they are going to get 1000s of response, how can they justify that they didn\'t find any suitable candidate. If my employer is going to pay for RIR or Non-RIR advertisement, then why shouldn\'t one wait for 6 months and file for RIR. what else can be benefit from non-rir. Please let me know with any comment. I would love to hear from you. Any one got approval for NON-RIR case in Florida, if so what were the dates?

Keep the high spirit, we will win one day !!!!!!

Got final approval from Atlanta Regional DOL

Filed with FL SESA in the middle of Oct. 2001
Got approval from Atlanta this week.
Did not get any info from FL SESA during this period.

Normann, detail of my case

Normann, I thought you are asking about my case. It\'s EB3 category. Actully I started in May 2001 with attorney. Advertisements for my case were done in Aug. and Sep. 2001. Application reached FL SESA in middle of Oct. 2001. Even my attorney did not know when it\'s done by FL SESA and when it was transferred to Atlanta Regional DOL. Yesterday my attorney and employer both got approval notice on phone. I would say this sort of processing is sporadic. In my company we have three cases filed on the same day. One guy got approval two months ago and his I-140 is staying in TSC somewhere, lucky guy. Another guy is still waiting and probably will get it next week since he was requested to provide some documents to Atlanta Regional DOL. I expect Labor Certification will speed up in both FL SESA and Atlanta. TSC cleared most of its stock on 140, it\'s nice.

yes I did ask about your case...

did you file RIR?

I started with FL SESA in 03/01. Non-RIR. I did get a notice about my case being sent over to ATL in 02/28/02. Nothing since than and I do not expect any answer until late August or so... so it surprised me that you got approval from ATL perhaps it depends on when your case has been sent over to ATL which you don\'t know...

Anyhow thanks for the answer and g\'luck with the I-140 and the rest...

It\'s RIR.

Processing these sort of applications seems to follow no rules. At least we don\'t know their processing guidelines. I don\'t think yours has to wait untill Aug. Whether it\'s RIR and when it reaches Atlanta DOL may play a role in the timing. Good luck to you too.

Hi folks,

Interesting procedures at FL labor dept. 2 of my collegues and myself applied with the FL labor department in Jan 2003. We expect that the cases would be in Atlanta by now. However, we do not have any kind of receipt from FL or Atlanta. I am not sure what to do at this point.. Should we continue to wait for another year or so in the hope that everything is going on well?? Isn't there a easier way to get status??

Thanks.