Florida SESA Tracker

saro28

Registered Users (C)
Like other threads, this will be specifically used for Florida SESA tracking. Please provide your info here.

RIR processing times

Hi there:

Even though I check this portal once in a while, I am new to this. Can someone tell me how long is it taking to process a RIR labor appication at Tallahassee, Fl. I received a 5-digit case number and a priority date of August 23. Can someone update me on the latest case(es)/date(s) that have been moved to Atlanta regional office?

Thank you

SKK

Not sure. I received the priority date of October 12. Can you update your info. Please feel free to modify the format.

Name SESA Received date SESA Approved date
------------------------------------------------
saro28 10/12/2004

Thanks.

SESA/SWA and priority date

Hi saro28:

I received the notice from AWI (Agency for Workforce Innovation), the Florida ALC, Tallahassee. The received/priority date is 08/23/04. Haven't heard anything further.

Is this the information that you asked for?

SKK

silent watcher speaks up

hi everyone

i've been a silent watcher of this forum for a long time... i've decided to speak up 'cause that's the only way to help each other...

i'm always reading about other people's stories, and i can empathize...
so i figured who better than all of you to understand MY frustrations in getting this darn labor certification.

anyway, here's a summary of my case... hope more of you decide to speak up in here. together we can survive this dreadful waiting period!

Original filing with FL SWA -- 05/07/2002 (regular processing)
New RIR -- 12/30/2003

Better late than never!!

Thanks for posting your info. DOL website shows that Florida SWA is processing June 2004.

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

If it is to be believed, your case should've been forwarded to ATL DOL. Did you hear anything from your attorney regarding that? You can always give him/her a call and check if theres anything new with your case.

Good Luck and please keep us posted, about your case!

SKK

Thanks for the welcome!

Here's what happened to my case (I didn't explain it in detail before)... Florida SWA simply LOST the papers I submitted last year. I found out because as of August of 2004, I had not received any letters from them, so my attorney looked into it and found out they couldn't locate the files. We had to resubmit the papers, and because we had proof of mailing with signature, SWA honored the original date of December 2003. But in reality, they only started working on the case in September of 2004, so it will be a while until it moves to Atlanta.

Long story short, I've lost nearly 10 months, and only now the clock is ticking.

:confused:

when you say the dol lost your papers, you mean your attorney didn't receive the priority date from DOL ?

saro28 said:
when you say the dol lost your papers, you mean your attorney didn't receive the priority date from DOL ?

We never got a letter from the SWA acknowledging the receipt of the application, even though we had the certified mail receipt saying that SWA did receive it. When we contacted SWA, they couldn't locate the papers, and asked us to resubmit them.

Another sad tale of how irresponsible the SWA/DOL with the immigration cases. I can understand how frustrating it is and wish you much luck!

Thanks again for posting and keep us informed!

SKK

Thank you SKK2004!

SKK2004 said:
Another sad tale of how irresponsible the SWA/DOL with the immigration cases. I can understand how frustrating it is and wish you much luck!

Thanks again for posting and keep us informed!

SKK

Thanks for the support! What are the details on your case?

As I said in the begining of this thread I am still a novice and hoping not to be a victim of DOL pranks as I read through these forums.

As far as my case is concerned, I have received a notice from the Florida ALC, Tallahassee with a 5-digit case number and received/priority date of 08/23/04. Hope someone will post some information about the recent cases from Florida that have been moved to Atlanta DOL!

Thanks,

SKK

SKK2004 any update on your case? did you check with the tallahasee center directly with your case number?

Where are our cases?

Has any one received any updates on cases pending at the Florida SWA? Are our cases still there or are they being moved to BECs or NPCs?

My case still shows the same status on their site, since Sept. 2003.

Please anyone with good news, come forward!

Hi Guys,

I just checked the ALC website today. My case has been transferred to DOL

PD: 11/13/2002 (Regular)
DOL: 10/11/2004

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

question regarding florida LCA

Hello folks,
I joined the forum just today. I am thinking of changing jobs to florida from california. I was just looking at the SWA site for florida and it doesnot specify that one needs to advertise for 6months for RIR. Is that true? I think the company needs to show active recruiting efforts for the past 6months for RIR. Can someone confirm this?
Also, I was thinking of asking my employer to file for a regular(non-RIR) LCA before March 28th, so that there will be a possibility to change to PERM if at all that is beneficial in the future. Does anyone have an idea as to how long does it take typically to file an LCA with florida SWA?
Thanks in advance.

8 views - no updates

Hi all,

I came to "pick up" the tracker today but no one in this forum chose to update it.

I will post the consolidated tracker at the end of the week.

If you choose to add yourselves to the tracker, please wait until the consolidated tracker is posted.

Thanks

JustWatching