• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

First VB for 2015 dv winners!

@Nana sarfo please don't go crazy just chillax! it shall surely get to you. Others even have to wait for more than a year to be current. some of us are just fortunate.

Still no one has got second letter who are current in october , why is this happening ? Any body has good reason

Still no one has got second letter who are current in october , why is this happening ? Any body has good reason

What do you mean no one current in Oct has received the 2NL? People have been reporting the receipt since last Friday!

What do you mean no one current in Oct has received the 2NL? People have been reporting the receipt since last Friday!
Except few people for example " i am current in this month with the case number AS 13 hundred and i submitted ds 260 form on may 30 and i havenot received second letter yet .

Except few people for example " i am current in this month with the case number AS 13 hundred and i submitted ds 260 form on may 30 and i havenot received second letter yet .

First you claimed no one has received it. Then you come back and state only a few have received it, really? The number of people I've heard of who have received the 2NL is certainly more than a few!

Anyway, have you checked online to see if it's been uploaded, people have sometimes reported that they never got any email notification but they found the 2NL online when they checked. If your form was submitted in May, you will most certainly get the 2NL, it's just a matter of when!

First you claimed no one has received it. Then you come back and state only a few have received it, really? The number of people I've heard of who have received the 2NL is certainly more than a few!

Anyway, have you checked online to see if it's been uploaded, people have sometimes reported that they never got any email notification but they found the 2NL online when they checked. If your form was submitted in May, you will most certainly get the 2NL, it's just a matter of when!
Yes i have checked and it shows only first letter , i am just worried when i will get second letter ? My 3 friends who has case number less than 500 also havenot got yet ?

Yes i have checked and it shows only first letter , i am just worried when i will get second letter ? My 3 friends who has case number less than 500 also havenot got yet ?

Just relax. We are talking about appointments in OCTOBER. You will have several weeks notice. Really. RELAX and be thankful you don't have a high number.

Just relax. We are talking about appointments in OCTOBER. You will have several weeks notice. Really. RELAX and be thankful you don't have a high number.
I am also current in october with the case number AS13 hundred and i havenot received thats why i am worried

anyone in the EU got the confirmation? We are EU4000's so should be October, but we didn't fill out 260 till July..

By the way anyone had any scares with the website? I just got a "you have not been selected" message which nearly gave us a heart attack! but good log-in log-out fixed it.

anyone in the EU got the confirmation? We are EU4000's so should be October, but we didn't fill out 260 till July..

By the way anyone had any scares with the website? I just got a "you have not been selected" message which nearly gave us a heart attack! but good log-in log-out fixed it.

It takes around 4 weeks to process your form, so yes you might have delayed things depending on when in July you submitted the form. Others have received notifications, but they are not finished yet.

Others have also reported the website problem.

It takes around 4 weeks to process your form, so yes you might have delayed things depending on when in July you submitted the form. Others have received notifications, but they are not finished yet.

Others have also reported the website problem.

Great, we sent it first week so we might be OK.

Thanks! Its now gone full on crazy and it has confused me with a different candidate from a different country.. with all of his details. (a winning one)

How do you know its been reported? is there another website I can check this things?

Great, we sent it first week so we might be OK.

Thanks! Its now gone full on crazy and it has confused me with a different candidate from a different country.. with all of his details. (a winning one)

How do you know its been reported? is there another website I can check this things?

It was reported here - not to DoS/USCIS