Finger prints for FBI Checkup

snpr

I got it from Perth Amboy police station. I am lucky enough to get it. On Thursdays it works 9AM -9PM. The officer I spoke on morning asked me to go to Newark INS when I said it is for Canadian Immigrartion. He is blindly rejecting if there is any \'Immigration\' in your answer. He is not listening when I say it is not for US, but for Canada immigration. So, I went in the evening and spoke with another officer. Initially he also rejected to take the finger prints because I didn\'t have the cards with me. But later after some talk, he gave the cards by striking out the return address with white marker (he said that is the address to which FBI will send back the report).

There is one private agency (You can find its address in this forum). THey are charning $20 per person for FPs.

Fingerprinting in India

Hi Everyone

Can anyone tell me where can I get my fingerprinting done in india.
Iam applying for canadian immigration and since I have stayed in US more than six months,the document says I have to get FBI clearance certificate and for that I need to send my fingerprints .......please let me know asap how to go about this.

Thanks,
Ankur.

Fingerprinting in India...Pls help

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone tell me where can I get my fingerprinting done in india.
Iam applying for canadian immigration and since I have stayed in US more than six months,the document says I have to get FBI clearance certificate and for that I need to send my fingerprints .......please let me know asap how to go about this.

Thanks,
Ankur.

Ankur_Narang: Write letter to FBI USA and get info.

Ankur,

I think, you should write letter to FBI, with your proof of past USA stay(Electric bill/Passport/Telephone bill etc.). and ask for guidance. At least get first blank Finger print cards for you and dependents.

Here is address:
FOR USA:
FBI Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Attention: SCU, Mod D-2
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarkburg, West Virginia 26306 USA

Same time, send email to Canadian embassy asking for FBI clearance in USA ??

One Question: Are you able to make 80 points ??? If it is not reaching upto 80 points, then what ? I want info. for my brother.
Are you able to file from other than India ?

Finger Printing In India & Boston Police Certificate

Thanks for the info... can\'t I get the fingerprinting card from US
and get it done here before nottery in india and send it to FBI...do u think this will work and also once u get u\'r FBI certificate do we have to send the local state police certificate also
like I was in Boston....

( regarding your points queston Iam applying under family(spouse) category so it doesn\'t count for me...)

Regards
Ankur.