Financial Support Proof during AOS period?

ConfusedSponsor

I am doing my 2013 taxes and I have question about financial support proof.

I already married my K1 fiance and submitted everything for Adjustment of Status (including the I-864 Affidavit of Support). We already received her work authorization and advance parole card, but the actual AOS is still in the works. I showed income of 125%+ the poverty level with the I-864, but I wanted to know if sponsors typically need to show additional support eligibility during the AOS process or again in the future.

If I include all my legitimate tax deductions (as a self-employed freelancer), my gross total income goes drops below the 125% level. I would need to refuse these deductions to reach 125%, but I would lose thousands in tax refunds. I would prefer not to lose thousands just "to play it safe" by ditching the legitimate deductions. I have searched the internet for information on this matter to no avail, so I am hoping someone here can help. With AOS already in the works, and assuming no problems with the original paperwork, will I likely be asked for my 2013 tax returns or to submit further 864-like forms? Any help is HUGELY appreciated.

Also, a few quick questions. Any know the recent estimated time for AOS approval? We submitted paperwork in late September. Also, I just want to make sure I am not supposed to be doing anything else but wait at this point. I know I will need to renew work authorization/advance parole in the future, but for now I just wait, correct?

Thank you so much for your help!