Filing Green card for parents :Advice please

fremontca24

Hello everybody,
I am bringing my parents from India so that i can apply for green card. I am US citizen.
My dad had hip surgery and he has not recovered well.
1)I want to understand if there is a faster way of getting green card for them on medical grounds?
I have all the medical records history. Also currently they are planning to stay in USA for four months. I plan to file for green card immediately after reaching USA.
2) Should i apply for I130 and I485 at same time. Does that mean that they can not leave the country until I485 is done?
3) Is there a way to get medical help while green card application is in process?
4) I have been able to get affidavit of birth from relatives but i don't have any NABC and no objection from police as well. Do i need to be concerned about anything?

My dad is 76 years old and i want to get him treated in USA since his first surgery did not go too well.I will appreciate any guidance that you have on this.

Not much sure about the medical history type visa. Have you not file visa application for your mom and dad yet under relative category?