FBI Response to name check inquiry

n400la

Registered Users (C)
Below is what I got as a response to my name check fax inquiry from FBI. This USCIS is sitting on my application and they do nothing :mad:

Any ideas what to do? I'm going to contact my congresswoman.

Dear Mr. ...,

This is in reference to your facsimile dated August 13, 2004, concerning your immigration status.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) submitted a request for you on November 14, 2003. However, this submission resulted in an error with the request and was not accepted by our automated system. Since no further resubmissions have been received by the USCIS we are unable to be of more assistance at this time.

Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy

Take this info to your local congressman/senator. You have a case for an expedious namecheck completion.... ACT NOW! Good work on finding out

n400la said:
Below is what I got as a response to my name check fax inquiry from FBI. This USCIS is sitting on my application and they do nothing :mad:

Any ideas what to do? I'm going to contact my congresswoman.

Dear Mr. ...,

This is in reference to your facsimile dated August 13, 2004, concerning your immigration status.

A review of the FBI's Name Check Program database revealed that the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) submitted a request for you on November 14, 2003. However, this submission resulted in an error with the request and was not accepted by our automated system. Since no further resubmissions have been received by the USCIS we are unable to be of more assistance at this time.

Sincerely yours,
David M. Hardy

It seems like USCIS needs to restart the process with FBI. You might want to go to the local DO and ask them to restart the process. Your congressman will only be able to make USCIS restart the process, and your congressman cannot "make" USCIS do anything more. Talk to the DO. You might want to save your congressman's impact for a few more weeks.

------------------------
Spirit of USA Personal Responsibility, Opportunity, Equality.

Rahul Kumar said:
Take this info to your local congressman/senator. You have a case for an expedious namecheck completion.... ACT NOW! Good work on finding out
Thanks you for your response and for your extremely helpful document! That's what I used.

I faxed a "constituent assistance form" to Jane Harman, my congresswoman. This together with a "no records" letter from FBI could really speed things up. I'll report on the progress...

n400la said:
Thanks you for your response and for your extremely helpful document! That's what I used.

I faxed a "constituent assistance form" to Jane Harman, my congresswoman. This together with a "no records" letter from FBI could really speed things up. I'll report on the progress...

If your congresswoman does not help in make any progress with your case, do you have any other arrows in your quiver?

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04

Any one who reads this board for a few weeks knows that Rahul has many other user names that he uses to confuse people and make his point. This thread is another example of the same tactics. Shows how pathetic Rahul is, to some how think he could get away with putting misinformation in this board. Thanks to me, I will point out the misinformation and help other members.

----------------------------
Vote Bush '04