Family-Based Green Card - Married adult sons and daughters of U.S. citizens, and their spouses and children

prg15599

Hello Sir,
Hope you are doing good.
Background
1 B1/B2 visa approved for me, spouse, and daughter from 2015-2025 and visited twice.
2 H1B visa Aug 2017- Aug 2023. Before the expired move to B2 visa in the USA and approved till Feb 08, 2024, for me and spouse. But for daughter got NOID and replied using one of attorney. Meanwhile PERM and I140 approved and came back to India Jan 31, 2024.
3 Family-Based Green Card under F3 category Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative approved On December 2, 2014. And priority date Sept 2010. Now priority date moves to 01JUN2010.

Q1 - Can I used remaining B1/B2 visa and go back to USA and filled Adjustment of Status?
Q2 - While selecting consular processing does my Daughter's NOID will be problem?
Q3 - Spouse and daughter's passport was renewed in USA Does it will any issue for consular processing?
Q4 - Me and spouse join owner of the USA house Does it will any issue for consular processing?
Q5 - Owen car and paying car insurance Does it will any issue for consular processing?

Thanks

1. No, you cannot enter the US on most types of nonimmigrant visas, including B visas, with preconceived intent to file Adjustment of Status during that stay
2. No. If there is an actual denial, then "unlawful presence" would only start accruing on the date of the denial decision (or, if she is under 18, then it wouldn't start accruing at all until she turns 18), and if she leaves before accruing 180 days of unlawful presence, she does not trigger a ban.
3. no
4. no
5. no

Thank you so much for the reply

Q2 She is 10 years of old Does it will be any issue in future or while applying for consular processing?
Q6 Since 2018 i am paying all utilities bill of USA house Does it will any issue for consular processing?
Q7 While in India Can I work with my previous employer Is it fine or Does it will any issue for consular processing?
Q8 USA DL valid till July 2027 Does it will any issue for consular processing?
Q9 Does my USA SSN will be valid since I came back to home country India?
Q10 Can you help us for applying consular processing? When should we start the process.?
Q11 Can my mom stay with us in India while applying or after As she is alone in USA?
Q12 What will be the time frame to get GC (Family based F3 category) using consular processing?
Q13 Current priority date as per may 2024visa bulletin is 01JUN2010.Do you have any ideas when priority date will reaches September 23 2010? As of now I am 3 months behind.
Q14 Can i find the job from India for USA since my PREM and I140 approved?

Thank you!