fake call or not?4155580000

annann

Dear all I missed a call with the number 4155580000 who left me a voicemail saying that its from san Francisco asylum office. I'm trying to google this number but it looks it has nothing to do with the asylum office?? Anybody has the similar experience??thx!!

Dear all I missed a call with the number 4155580000 who left me a voicemail saying that its from san Francisco asylum office. I'm trying to google this number but it looks it has nothing to do with the asylum office?? Anybody has the similar experience??thx!!
Sometimes when they are about to mail a decision they call to confirm your address. I had the same issue too. I had a missed call but the person didn't leave any voicemail. I called my lawyer and she told me they just want to confirm my address got my approval within the week . Good luck

Sometimes when they are about to mail a decision they call to confirm your address. I had the same issue too. I had a missed call but the person didn't leave any voicemail. I called my lawyer and she told me they just want to confirm my address got my approval within the week . Good luck

Thank you Zamjeu, but how you know the call is from the office without a voicemail msg?? Even it's for an address confirmation, it speaks nothing about the decision either approval or denial right??
Happy Holidays! you must be waiting so long for the result coming to your own hand!!God bless!

Dear Annann,
Can you please share your timeline. I am waiting for decision since Sept after getting Recommend Approval.
I hope its a YES for you.

Dear Annann,
Can you please share your timeline. I am waiting for decision since Sept after getting Recommend Approval.
I hope its a YES for you.

Well it's a call for asking me to take the second interview...I 've been waiting for 9months after the first interview.

Thank you Zamjeu, but how you know the call is from the office without a voicemail msg?? Even it's for an address confirmation, it speaks nothing about the decision either approval or denial right??
Happy Holidays! you must be waiting so long for the result coming to your own hand!!God bless!
I Google the number and it showed that it belong to the Newark asylum office . And my approval came within the week. I didn't have a second interview but I guess that's a good sign because if they wanted to deny your application they would won't call you for a second interview . Good luck

I Google the number and it showed that it belong to the Newark asylum office . And my approval came within the week. I didn't have a second interview but I guess that's a good sign because if they wanted to deny your application they would won't call you for a second interview . Good luck

I appreciate your analysis!! For having said that, there s no guarantee. bless all.