F4-Brother and sister of US citizen

mjudy

Hi! I am new to this and confused and need a lot a help on moving forward to this process. I made a petition for my sister and her family years ago and she finally received a notification last year. Unfortunately, her spouse is not coming and her kids are over 21 years of age. She asked me to do an Affidavit of Support and pay the fee before she can proceed with the process. So, I filled out I-864EZ and sent to NVC before getting a Welcome Letter. Received a checklist from NVC to correct the errors and instructed to send the revised AOS to my sister to bring to her interview.
May 8 - received NVC Welcome Letter. Logged in to pay online but it's showing N/A under AOS fee but noticed IV processing fee was PAID and COMPLETED. Went ahead and sent it AOS invoice and paid in the mail.

May 21 - received and email that they have received my payment and to complete steps 3-6.

Here are my questions:
1. Do I still need to fill out DS-261(which is step # 1)?
2. On step # 3, Submit visa application form. Is this DS-261 that my sister filled out online? And who sends these to NVC? Petitioner or Applicant/Beneficiary?
3. Do I need to submit another AOS (I retired in Aug, 2014)? I was still employed when I sent the first one.
4. Filed Federal income tax jointly with my husband, do I put our total income (not adjusted income) even if I'm the only sponsor?

I really appreciate anyone could help me.

Thanks
mjudy

Hi MJUDY, I am waiting for 7 years to getting notification. Would you please provide your time line that when you have started this process (130 submission Date or priority date). It will help a lots of people waiting to get their turn.

Thank you

My Priority Date: June 2008.