1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 visa will expired on June 30,2011, how can i extend my CA driver liencse?

Discussion in 'General F Visa and Related Issues' started by ezsecret, Jun 13, 2011.

  1. ezsecret

    ezsecret New Member

    Hi all!

    thanks for passing by, i have a question about CA driver license.
    I am a current community college student and going to transfer to a university this fall, therefore i have to take summer school and i wont have time to go back to my country to have new visa. My visa will be expired on June 30, 2011 and my current I-20 is valid till Dec,2011. the expired date on my driver license is June 30. and i lost my passport before and i just got my new passport (without visa page).

    therefore, is there any ways that i can have my license extend? so worry about i wont able to extend my driver license...please help!

    thanks for looking!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011

Share This Page