F1 visa reinstatement...need help

parabn17

hi there,

I have applied for a F1 status reinstatement as I was terminated in Feb 2012 on academic grounds (low GPA). The school ws not ready to reinstate me, so I transferred to a different university in Mar 2012. On Apr 26th 2012 my reinstatement package reached the USCIS vermont center. Since then I have been checking the status but there was nothing till last week. Last week the asked for a RFE (Request for Evidence). It asks for 4 things all together.

1. Letter from DSO of old school mentioning:
    -A chronological, dated, detailed explanation of the events that led up to the student's failure to maintain status
    - Date student fell out of status
    - Date DSO became aware of student's failure to maintain status
    - Date student first contacted the DSO to resolve the issue
  2. Letter from DSO of current school mentioning:
    - A chronological, dated, derailed explanation of the events that led up to the student's failure to maintain status
    - Reason(s) why the student is being recommended for reinstatement
    - Date student fell out of status
    - Date DSO became aware of failure to maintain status
    - Date student first contacted the DSO to resolve the issue
  3. Please submit documentary evidence showing that you have consistently attended, or attempted to attend school full-time and that you are registered to attend the next academic session. Include original copies of your transcripts for each educational facility that you have attended since becoming an F1 student. The documents must be issued by the office of the registrar or department that is responsible for the issuance of
    transcripts at the school.
  4. Please submit a detailed chronological history of your activities since arriving in the United States by responding to the following:
    - What date did you lose your F-l non immigrant status?
    - What date did you realize you were no longer in valid F-1 non immigrant status?
    - What date did you Contact the designated school official to resolve the problem?
    - Submit a statement detailing why you feel that the violation of your status resulted from circumstances beyond your control.
    - Submit a statement detailing how or why a failure to approve your reinstatement to F-1 status would result
    in extreme hardship.

Since I transferred to the new school, I just had to take a few courses & rest were waived off. Thus this is my last quarter here. The ISO here mentioned that the USCIS may refuse the reinstatement just because I'm about to end my course of study. Can anyone suggest me how I should present my case so that I can be helpful.

Please help me.. Its urgent

With regards
NSP