F1 to already approved H1 transfer (please help urgent)

paam0101

Registered Users (C)
I have filed for my H-1 visa in April 2008 from INDIA through an employer and got approved through the lottery.

Since I wasn't sure of getting my H1 visa approved I applied to a US University and now have a I-20 which I am planning to stamp F1 Visa in July 2008. I will be doing a 1 yr MBA SPECIALIZATION, and am planning to complete my course in MAY 2009, So by this time, what will happen to my already approved H1?

At the moment since my H1 has already been approved. the questions I have are

1.Can i be on F1 till MAY 09 even after getting my H1 approved, Would there be any complications arising out of this for the time being. More over my h1 has been approved on the basis that i have applied from india. All my address details are of india

2. What do i need to do if i want to convert from F1 TO H1 after MAY Is there any procedures that I need to follow

3. How long will this process take for completion

I have no clue about what to do, and how to go about . Would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks

I have filed for my H-1 visa in April 2008 from INDIA through an employer and got approved through the lottery.

Since I wasn't sure of getting my H1 visa approved I applied to a US University and now have a I-20 which I am planning to stamp F1 Visa in July 2008. I will be doing a 1 yr MBA SPECIALIZATION, and am planning to complete my course in MAY 2009, So by this time, what will happen to my already approved H1?

At the moment since my H1 has already been approved. the questions I have are

1.Can i be on F1 till MAY 09 even after getting my H1 approved, Would there be any complications arising out of this for the time being. More over my h1 has been approved on the basis that i have applied from india. All my address details are of india

2. What do i need to do if i want to convert from F1 TO H1 after MAY Is there any procedures that I need to follow

3. How long will this process take for completion

I have no clue about what to do, and how to go about . Would greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks
1. Yes,
2. find an employer and file H1.
3. What completion ?