F-1 Status and N-400 question!

wrot9089

Registered Users (C)
In December 2003 my F-1 visa was declared "out of status" due to work without authorization. The Optional practical training (OPT) permit came in late and i countiued to work on campus while my OPT was still pending. This put me my F-1 visa out of status and had to depart the country to reinstead the status. Departed the country as soon a possible!

Got married and re-entered on an marriage based immigartion status. I am currently a permanent resident. Now filling out my N-400 form for citizenship and i have a few quesions!
1. Is my "F-1 visa-out of status" considered a citation or was i cited?
2. Was i removed, excluded or deported?

Please help me answer these questions!

Thankyou!

In December 2003 my F-1 visa was declared "out of status" due to work without authorization. The Optional practical training (OPT) permit came in late and i countiued to work on campus while my OPT was still pending. This put me my F-1 visa out of status and had to depart the country to reinstead the status. Departed the country as soon a possible!

Got married and re-entered on an marriage based immigartion status. I am currently a permanent resident. Now filling out my N-400 form for citizenship and i have a few quesions!

Thankyou!

u were not removed, excluded or deported.
Being out of staus when u were on f-1 visa is irrelevant at this point because u have since become a permanent resident.

Thankyou!

And u were not cited for being outta status