F 1 reinstatement

And more incoherent rambling from Ms. Su.
When do you apologize to your victims?
TVU was a fraud, and you are a criminal. TVU was abusing CPT. TVU was fraudulently issuing CPT for work at a 7-11, for work as a security guard, etc.
And CPT, in particular CPT frm day one, is dead, because of the abuse by TVU and similar fraudulent institutions, like ITU, Herguan, UNVA.
And finally, I suggest you stop hijacking threads.
You are a fraudster, and you will end up in prison, as I predicted last year.

HI JO1234,
I want to know from your side is North Western Polytechnic University(NPU) Fremont, CA is a good Accredited university or not?
can you reply to the above university details,

Thanks you

HI JO1234,
I want to know from your side is North Western Polytechnic University(NPU) Fremont, CA is a good Accredited university or not?
can you reply to the above university details,

Thanks you
Good, not really. Accredited, I believe so. You can check accreditation here: http://ope.ed.gov/accreditation/
Don't expect to get a good job with a degree from them. They are a 4th-tier institution. I believe Ms. Su was teaching there right after she got her PhD, and before she found the goldmine of selling CPT to foreigners with TVU...
If you want to go to a good university in CA, you should apply at established and well-known universities, e.g., CalState, CalPoly, CalTech, University of California (all public universities), or USC, Stanford (private universities).
The small, unknown private institutions are always seen as somewhat suspicious. Even University of Phoenix, which is a rather well-known private university, has a pretty bad reputation, since they skimp on teacher salaries, so they get bad teachers, and that results in their graduates getting mediocre jobs at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You Jo1234 for your reply son soon....
As NPU is showing as an Accredited University in the list is MS degree valuable or not if i get from that university.

As I said, I wouldn't consider it valuable. They are a 4th-tier institution.
Apply at a better university.

Hi Rebecca, I posted the resinstatement on 12th and the receipt number which i got from USCIS states that on April 14th they received it. So its been excatly 2 months 1day by today. I gave a call to my scool couple of minutes back and they shared that some students who applied before me are yet to get their reinstatement. Hence they are even not sure about the time.

When I checked the processing time it shows 2.5 month. Did you know get a chance to communicate with anyone who got approval. I just read one user with USERID "nxp21" sent on "7th June 2011 03:40 PM " who shared that 3 of them got reinstated. Let me know if you got any chnace to communicate with any student who got the reinstatement done. Just want to know how many days it took for them.

Thanks,
Nani2004

Trivalley Reinstatement - Good news

Don't get panic. I have heard 3 cases of TVU got reinstatement in last two weeks. So wait for some time. I am expecting some positive response on this in this month.

Hi nxp1,

It was good to know that you heared 3 cases who got their reinstatement done. My reinstatement application reached USCIS on 14th. It's been 2 months and 2 days by today, but yet to get the reinstatement. Can you please let me know how long did it take for the 3 students you mentioned.

You mentioned that you replied for RFE a month ago, can you please share what is the RFE you got.? You can even send me an email to rlathat@gmail.com if you are comfirtable.

Thanks,
nani2004

Hello,nxp 21:
We all would like to hear more about the 3 students who got their reinstatement. Would you please provide more info here? I have been waiting and now my application has been pending for 2.5 months. I really do not know if they are going to reinstate us or not. Thank you.

I don't have much information about those individuals but its 100 % true that they got it. Now if your application passed the normal processing time and you don't hear anything, You should make an infopass appointment and meet the USCIS officer, to present your concern.
http://infopass.uscis.gov/

Hello Nani and Rebecca we r couple of students too applied for reinstatement and waiting for the result , i am so panicked sometimes, some of my classmates they left to India and came back on legal status so can anyone guide as what next should be done, should i cancel my reinstatement and go back n come on new i20 or what i dont know please help me outtt

And i spoke to one of the guys working for uscis(customer service) and if the time frame passes 2.5 months they one should contact someone and escalate it so that it can be processed soon

Hello Nani and Rebecca we r couple of students too applied for reinstatement and waiting for the result , i am so panicked sometimes, some of my classmates they left to India and came back on legal status so can anyone guide as what next should be done, should i cancel my reinstatement and go back n come on new i20 or what i dont know please help me outtt

Hi Lath807,
When did you apply for reinstatement???. What is the date, your application receipt number shows.???? It's been 2.5 months I applied for reinstatement. When i gave a call last friday, I was told by my USCIS customer representative that it will take another 2 more months as presently they are just delaying the applications dated Feb 12th.. Please also let me know when did your friends apply for the re-instatement.

Thanks,
nani2004

Hi Lath807,

You can go out of USA and come back with a new i-120, but to my understanding thats again just taking risk. As far I am concerned I decided to wait till my result comes by just studying the Masters. You can email me on rlathat@gmail.com if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Nani2004

Yes agree that you should wait for 2-3 months and once you will get any repose contact them again...meaning find more about college like are they accredited university? or Not....

Hi Nani,
Oh no, i didnt know this , my application receipt number shows as may17th , 2 more months even after 2.6 months.., i dont know what do do next let me ask my attorney and i will let u know guys.

Nani2004:
What do you mean another 2 or more monthes? We have already been waiting for more than 2.5 months, mine almost 3 months. My application was received on 04/06. I called 3 times, and they told me they are still reviewing application dated before 04/02/2011. So i guess it will take a few more days for us to get a response. They should give us some instructions what to do. This is not a right way to do things to us - students.

And slath807, did you consult with your attorney? what did he say? Let us know.

Rebecca

Nani2004:
What do you mean another 2 or more monthes? We have already been waiting for more than 2.5 months, mine almost 3 months. My application was received on 04/06. I called 3 times, and they told me they are still reviewing application dated before 04/02/2011. So i guess it will take a few more days for us to get a response. They should give us some instructions what to do. This is not a right way to do things to us - students.
Well, you wouldn't be in this situation if you had heeded the warnings and hadn't signed up with the TVU fraud to begin with...
Since the TVU case is the biggest student visa fraud ever, it is not a surprise that things go slow. And the rather misguided political pressure didn't make things easier, I think it rather backfired.

Jo1234:
Please stop saything anything like that anymore here. We are talking about reinstatement of all the students. None of your business. Go enjoy your life..........

Then I suggest you stop with the cheap excuses, and stuff like "This is not a right way to do things to us"...
As long as you don't accept that you did something wrong, I will remind you...

People apply for reinstatement only if they did something wrong, but again its not a crime thats why they gave the govt gave us the option, people have done in ignorance so JO1234 please stop discouraging people, there are students who went out of country and came back legally , so we r just discussing the options not as how to poke each other and kill each other , i request the admin of this blogspot not to entertain these kind of people and me n Becky joined a legal college and when they have no objections for giving us i20 n all(being americans) why r u bothered so much abt of our loss please mind ur own business

TVU was NEVER accredited. If you didn't know that when you signed up with them, then you, sorry to say, failed one of the most basic tests for common sense.
If you still believe that TVU was in any way or form legit, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to you.
I suggest you stop the silly excuses. Take responsibility for your actions.
Anybody who just went to the TVU website could immediately see that TVU was a fraud. Just the amount of grammar mistakes was staggering. No real university would let such a 5th-grade work go public.