F-1 Application with LPR Immediate Relative

zap0paz

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone, I am seeking your advice on the issue bugging me for a while now.

Following are the known facts:
  • Fiancee admitted to well known university's certificate program for 9 months of duration.
  • She has been to US in 2013 on B-2(tourist visa) to attend my graduation and travel. She had left the US after spending less than 2 weeks.
  • On her B-2 application, she had accidentally identified me as her fiancee while we were not. Officer had asked about wedding plans but there were none, so she confirmed.
  • On her F-1 application, she had identified me as her immediate relative as now we are.
  • I am a LPR since 2009, working in the US but visiting my 1st homeland couple times a year.
  • She has enough funds on her bank account to address the financial requirement.
  • Both her parents still live back home. They are neither US citizens nor LPRs.
Questions which I am seeking your advice on:
  1. What steps should we take in order to avoid roadblocks to get her visa approved?
  2. What kind of document/s should we collect to prove her intention to return once she is done with the program?
  3. What are some interview questions she may be entitled to answer?
  4. What other interview tips and general recommendations do you have for the particular case?
Thanks for your time and I appreciate your replies.