• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

EU Visas Running out - processing on hold

Warsaw

Immigrant Visa Case Number:2014EU38416 01 WRW
Case Creation Date:02-Nov-2012
Status Updated Date:06-Aug-2014

Immigrant Visa Case Number:2014EU39990 01 WRW
Case Creation Date:02-Nov-2012
Status Updated Date:06-Aug-2014

Immigrant Visa Case Number:2014EU39997 01 WRW
Case Creation Date:18-Oct-2012
Status Updated Date:05-Aug-2014

They are still issuing visas happily in Warsaw !

Immigrant Visa Case Number:2014EU37431 01 WRW
Case Creation Date:05-Oct-2012
Status Updated Date:07-Aug-2014

FRANKO OVER AND OUT THIS TIME FOR SURE :D
I traced :
Eu 26682
Eu 37437
Eu 37943
Eu 39106
All ready except the last one his on AP,
I will recheck them later to see the out come.

There are all scheduled for today, 8 ocklok, and may be the embassy will update their cases out come a bit later
Lest keep our composure guys.

A Dude in Warsaw got his visas yesterday and is getting his passport back today via courier. There was nothing mentioned about visas running out. More people are having their interviews today too, we will know by tomorrow if they are still issuing visas.

Last edited:
Could it be country / embassy specific (case / limit) where they are on the verge of that (specific country) limit rather than regional one.
Is there any European country on the verge of hitting country specific limit?

Could it be country / embassy specific (case / limit) where they are on the verge of that (specific country) limit rather than regional one.
Is there any European country on the verge of hitting country specific limit?
None of the EU countries is about to hit the limit afaik

If you are a little bit disappointed by recent news from KCC camp (just like me) I would recommend this little exercise,
it really helps :D.

It made a day of quite few folks in an office as well :p.

2014EU37116 DV 8/7/2014 8:50
2014EU37172 DV 8/7/2014 8:50
2014EU37096 DV 8/7/2014 8:50
2014EU37147 DV 8/7/2014 8:50
2014EU37188 DV 8/7/2014 9:00
2014EU36815 DV 8/7/2014 9:00

All these CNs are under AP, but guys remember all the cases if they are approved, go on AP automatically, takes a day or two to turn to issued on the ceac.

Reactions: CWH
Well, I had my interview on May, but my wife lost her birth sertificate and i send it only 25th July. They've got it and my case is still on AP. That's what i've got from moscow embassy today:

Your case has been marked for approval pending availability of diversity visa numbers. You do not need to do anything else at this time, and you will be contacted by Pony Express if and when your visa has been issued.

Immigrant Visa Unit

Well, I had my interview on May, but my wife lost her birth sertificate and i send it only 25th July. They've got it and my case is still on AP. That's what i've got from moscow embassy today:

Your case has been marked for approval pending availability of diversity visa numbers. You do not need to do anything else at this time, and you will be contacted by Pony Express if and when your visa has been issued.

Immigrant Visa Unit
What is you cn?
Also when a case goes on AP for missing document I don't think they save the visa slot !

What is you cn?
Also when a case goes on AP for missing document I don't think they save the visa slot !
2014EU167**. So, if I don't have slot right now, I think there will be no changes in my case till 15th of september?

Last edited:
Sputnic, just hide the last 2 number of your cn!
Because you went on AP for missing documents, so they will rellocate you if any visa is available once your AP is cleared.
Did you manage to get a birth certtificate for your wife ?
If yes send it to the embassy.

Edit :
So you did provide them with the certificate.
Now you must wait for a visa if its available.
Thanks for sharing

I think they took a small amont of cases as a wait list, and depending on embassies, those cases can be scheduled before the ones who have assigned visa, but they will be put on AP till a scheduled assigned visa get refused.

So, as it said before, looks like my game is over

Not at all Dude. Relax. They still can allocate you a number. You said that they got your wife's certificate on 25th of July, that means that visas for August have been allocated. Now they should be allocating visas for September so you might just get yours.

@Sputnic,
Like uncle franko said, the game is not over!
There will be people refused, and lot of them won't pitch up to the inteview for whatever reason....
Fingers crossed for you