** Error in ETA from **

mbmisc

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,
I believe my ETA 750 form has an error. My birth city is wrong. I just realized it today while I was casually going through my docs. Labor has been already filed for me in May 04 with wrong birth city in ETA.
Will this affect my case in any way? Is there a way to correct it? Please provide any information/feedback.

Thanks in anticipation! :confused:

I had same issue...error was on date of birth...
My attorney has faxed a request to ATL DOL to return 750 Part B for correction. Once my case is assigned to analyst , i'll get my 750 B for correction... Hope this helps

mbmisc said:
Hello all,
I believe my ETA 750 form has an error. My birth city is wrong. I just realized it today while I was casually going through my docs. Labor has been already filed for me in May 04 with wrong birth city in ETA.
Will this affect my case in any way? Is there a way to correct it? Please provide any information/feedback.

Thanks in anticipation! :confused:

Some_GreenCard said:
I had same issue...error was on date of birth...
My attorney has faxed a request to ATL DOL to return 750 Part B for correction. Once my case is assigned to analyst , i'll get my 750 B for correction... Hope this helps
Thanks for your reply. Have one more related question. Does that reset the Labor process? Mine was filed in May04 if I send correction now, will the new priority date be Sep 04?

No...i spoke to my attorney about that. You'll still maintain old priority date. Which DOL center is your case ?

mbmisc said:
Thanks for your reply. Have one more related question. Does that reset the Labor process? Mine was filed in May04 if I send correction now, will the new priority date be Sep 04?

Some_GreenCard said:
No...i spoke to my attorney about that. You'll still maintain old priority date. Which DOL center is your case ?
Thanks a bunch!
My case in IL SESA. I spoke to my attorney. He said it wont matter. They dont need to correct it now. But we surely need to correct it when we apply for I-140.