entering USA on b1 b2 with intend to study

man_mahal

I am a indian national having b1 b2 visa valid for 8 more years. I am also a mother of US born Baby...after my baby got US Passport, i go back to india in my entry duration. now my baby is 2.5 years and i visits newyork every year after that..so totally i visits 3 times to USA.
Now I have I-20 from university in newyork and I dnt want to take risk to change my visa here from US consulate in India so I would like to visit US on b1 b2 with intend to study...should I mark immigration officer while landing that I am coming to intend study and I will later change my status to F1..?
Is it so easy to declare first to immigration officer about my intention...I think this makes him denied my entry to usa on b1 b2.
How easy is to change my b1 b2 to f1 after entering USA and get admit into university along with letter from university...if I dnt mention immigration officer about intention to study.
Please help...
KAUR Preity

You intended an improper entry simply because you fear F1 stamping. You realize you can be put on the first plane back with your B2 canceled. Get proper stamping and enter on F1 in order to study.