1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entering US on B1/B2

Discussion in 'Entering USA on B Visas' started by chinabee, Sep 18, 2012.

  1. chinabee

    chinabee Registered Users (C)

    My brother got his B1/B2 visa in China through the company he worked for.

    It says:
    Visa Type: R B1/B2
    Entries: M
    Exp: 12MAR2013

    His company doesn't have need to send him over anymore. Can he enter US just to visit me who is a US citizen.
  2. cafeconleche

    cafeconleche Registered Users (C)

  3. chinabee

    chinabee Registered Users (C)

    So he just tells the immigration officer he is here to see me for a week or so when he enters?
  4. Triple Citizen

    Triple Citizen Registered Users (C)

    If he is staying a week or so, yes.


Share This Page