Eligible for EB1A or EB2-NIW ?.. Should I try ?

doc_007us

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I would be very thankful for any advise from you. I wish to apply for EB1A.. OR EB2-NIW. Here are my qualifications

Earned PhD from US University.
6 Years of Research Experience after PhD in US University.

MS from US University.
Total stay in USA (all legal) is Over 12 years. I am a citizen of India.

• Author (co-author) of 2 peer-reviewed Journal Papers (1 already accepted to be published and to be published and another Cited 3 times). P.S. The Industry which Funded the project is not letting anymore papers to be published.
• Author of 2 Book Chapters. (1st Author & co-author).
• Author of 7 Conference Proceedings Papers (1st author) and 5 Technical Articles (co-author).
• Presented talks in over 15 scientific conferences. (Supervisor presented some of my talks where I was author & it was my work)
• Co-PI for 2 Grant Proposals (1 funded $ 20) –Got Industry funding $ 11 K in 2012.
• Judge for 2011 Product Design Challenge
• Reviewer 1). Invited by editor in charge of 1 journal in nanotechnology field to peer-review paper in early 2012. 2). Undergraduate Research Conference in University in 2010 and 2012.
• Documentary Film (Fox News) on me as an aspiring immigrant who contributed to US Defense Sector.
• News mentioning the project (not directly name): - CNBC, Associated Press, ACS press pac,etc.

IN early 2012, THe PhD funding ran out, and i was only given 1 day notice and now have changed to Non-Research position (IT industry).

My H1 for IT position has been approved in Oct 2012.
My H1 6 years end in Aug 2013, So I-140 needs to be filed soon.

Please reply here. If you wish you may contact me at doc_007us@hotmail.com

I am willing to hire lawyer who charge reasonable fees ( & preferably free initial consultation).

However, if someone could give any advise here, I would be really thankful for advise and suggestions.

Also, 1st Author of a paper which is accepted and going to be published early Next year 2013.

If someone could give any advise here, I would be really thankful for advise and suggestions.