1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Electric in Canada 110 or 220

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Depika, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. Depika

    Depika Registered Users (C)

    Does anybody know what is the electric power in Canada is it 110 or 220
  2. hannah

    hannah Registered Users (C)

    It is 110 so if you want to take electric goods from usa you can..........cause i have heard that it is really really expensive over there as compere to USA.

Share This Page