EB2 from India

vinit_tyagi

Hi Rajiv,

I am in India and have never been to US before.
I have done Bsc+MCA (3+3 years) from India and I have 10+ years of work experience.
One of the consultants in Delhi is offering me file EB2 (NIW) visa for me. She will charge a good amount for this.
As per her, this a category opened in oct 2012 after 8 years by US govt. She said I need to get my skill assessment done from CIAF (Centralized Immigration Assessment Forum) first. If the report come positive then they will file EB2 for me. I will be able to start job search after the file is sent to US and before visa filing. I will get US govt. or semi govt jobs. The whole process will take 6-8 months.
I will be able to apply green card after one year.

To me this all sounds too good to be true.
In case this all is true, is it possible to get EB2 visa and fly to US and file for green card from there after one year.
Are there govt or semi govt organisation who can offer me jobs while I am still in India.

Thanks,
Vinit

Hi Vinit,

Even I have got the similar call from Delhi (Takeoff/JobMinister). Have you tried filing with them or have you got any information regarding them. Now, I am also in the same dialemma, when this can be reliable or not. Can you please help me in this. Please give the response as soon as you see this.

Thanks,
Lakshmi

Hi Vinit & Lashmi,
I have also received a call from same company today June 24, 2014. As you had already passed through this phase, kindly share your experience and feedback whether its a scam or true company.

Hope to receive a reply from both of you at the earliest ....

Thanks a lot ..
Raaj