EB2 Eligibility

adi4gc

I am from India and have 4 yr bachelor followed by 4 yrs experience in India and 6 yrs experience with my current employer in US. Am I eligible for EB2 category

I am from India and have 4 yr bachelor followed by 4 yrs experience in India and 6 yrs experience with my current employer in US. Am I eligible for EB2 category

If your education and experience are in the same industry, you are eligible.

EB2 category is determined by the minimum requirement of the job for which a labor certification is being sought. Other than for meeting the minimum requirements of the job, your qualifications have no bearing on EB2 or EB3 classification.

Probably not. Experience with the same sponsoring employer is usually disregarded for the purpose of deciding whether you have the qualifications for an EB2 job, and you don't have 5 years experience before your current employer.

L2 and GC - Does ICSI Degree count for EB2?

I have a L2 Visa and an EAD and work as a Paralegal in a law firm. Can i apply for Green Card through my employer for myself and my husband? If yes, which category will my application fall? I have done my Bachelors of Law from India, a Professional Course called Company Secretary from India and a Paralegal Certification from Boston University.