EB-1 OR Criteria

If you know everything about OR why do you ask in your thread if your credentials are ok for OR. Apparently you know everything, so why do you need any advice ?

EB-1 Criteria

Hi All,

I am new to this forum. My case in stuck in PBEC and am trying to find out if I can file my wife's GC through EB-1 category. She has a PhD. in Human Resource Development. I would like what are the requirements to find out if the case qualifies for eb1 category.

Any responses are appreciated.

thanks

guideline for Outstanding Researcher letter from Emp

Hi,
I am a postdoc at NJ Medical school and consdering applying for the EB1-Outstanding Researcher category. Kindly advise me as to what should be the contents of the letter (in brief) and who exactly should provide it (immediate supervisor, research administrator or HR).

Thanks

EB-1 OR requires sponsorship from your employer. Most schools view post-docs as temporary employees and do not sponsor them for green card. If the school is sponsoring you, then they should take care of the letters (or give you advise on how to obtain them and what should be the general content). EB-2 with National Interest Waiver may work for you.

can anyone explain the benefit of eb1a vs niw? i heard that eb1a is current, is niw also current? thanks

criteria for EB1-B:
You got to have a permanent job offer from your employer (therefore the title of 'post-doc' will have have to be changed to either research associate or scientist et, etc.), and outstanding research accomplishments (like several first author manuscripts, awards, etc etc), and strong letters of recommendation... check the website on this....

Hi everyone,

With the new immigration bill about to pass, would anyone like to discuss what going to happen to the EB-1&2, NIW and like cases? How are these cases going to be effected?

Preaches the gospel. Not a man scented gospel just to try to fill the seats.
Not afraid to teach about hell... I really dont like it when people try to witness and say well if you die without Jesus, you will be separated from God.

In case you hadn't figured it out, we are a Christian dojo hence the verses and essay questions. As far as the language and reading, we are required to know the basic terminology for all techniques as part of the promotion requirements for Nidan. We are not required to speak Japanese on the mat but there are many of us, myself especially, who are trying to learn the language just because it is interesting and fun (and lots easier than Spanish...) and makes it much easier to understand Yamashita Sensei when he comes to our dojo for special training seminars.

anyone have any websites or information on the requirements to qualify for EB1 category?
The website given in this thread doesnt work anymore.

Thanks