EAD renewal on own

I have filed EAD by paper filing. I have mailed to Texas Service center by US Postal Express with Certified signed ack. Today I see USPS site tracking status says
"We attempted to deliver your item at 11:49 AM on April 8, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. A second delivery attempt will be made. If unsuccessful, we will hold it for five business days and then it will be returned to the sender. Information"
I thought I should get ack proof, that is why I made certified mail.
Do you guys see any problem here. I am worried little bit now, hope it will be delivered.

This is resolved. Packet is delivered. Hopingn to get approval soon. thanks

I e-filed my EAD renewal and will be sending the documents shortly (TSC center).

For the biometric appointment can I call up the 1-800 number to get an appointment or do I have to wait for the appointment to be sent to me ? In an old thread, I found people could call up to get appointments.

How soon can I expect an appointment if I wait for them to give me one ?

EAD/AP renewal

Hello,

Our EAD/AP will be expiring in August and would like to get the steps involved to renew them. I live in VA and my I485 is in Nebraska, which processing centers should I send the paper work for the renewal. Also, is efiling better than paper filing, Please can someone share their experiences.

Thanks in advance.

country - USA - US

I was trying to create an account for e-filing on USCIS website and under country, there are 3 options for US: United States - MIDWA, or JOHNS or WAKE. I am confused. What do they mean and which 1 do i select for country.

Mav

I have still not filed mine as I am not in the 120 days window but when i was testing out the form online, the country feild also has a option of USA - US, 2-3 lines below WAKE

I field with July Bulletin last year so I'm up for renewal in few weeks. When i went to fill out the form it has few field that confused me.

#1) Have you ever before applied for employment authorization from USCIS: I selected Yes.

#2) If yes, which USCIS office? ==> I sent parper work to Nebraska Service center but got receipt notice and Approval from Vermont. So, which one should i indicate? Nebraska or Vermont?

#3) Date for application ==> Though i applied on July 2nd, receipt notice on EAD receipt notice shows as Aug 3rd, 2007. Which one should i use July 2nd or Aug 3rd?

#4) Please select the location where your I-485 is pending: I sent my paper work to nebraska but received a notice that my case is transferred to Texas Service Center and it is pending at that center. Which one should i indicate? Texas or Nebraska?

Thanks
Anil

Need help with e-fling of EAD ....
I created online profile for EAD renewal .... filled online form .... now how can I add my wife EAD form ...
1) Do I need to submit mine and start fresh to create another online EAD application and submit ?
2) If, yes ... can I use same user Id (profile) of mine to submit my wife EAD online form ?
3) Do I need to send seperate mails for both of us to USCIS with supporting docs ? like 485 receipt copy/ photos/ online receipt copy ...

EAD Renewal

1) Do I need to submit mine and start fresh to create another online EAD application and submit ?
No need. You can go to My Forms and start a new one.

2) If, yes ... can I use same user Id (profile) of mine to submit my wife EAD online form ?
Yes

3) Do I need to send seperate mails for both of us to USCIS with supporting docs ? like 485 receipt copy/ photos/ online receipt copy
I would send separate mails (just to make sure USCIS does not get confused with docs for one with another)
Documents to include:
Copy of Confirmation Receipt (as cover page)
Add a cover page with the list of documents you are sending
Copy of Current EAD (Front and Back)
Copy of I-485 Receipt
Copy of I-485 Online Status from USCIS Site
Copy of I-94 (Front and Back)
Copy of Driver's License (or State ID / Biographic Pages from Passport)
Copy of Visa in Passport (optional)
Copy of Marriage Certificate (for Spouse)
Original Letter which came with the current EAD (tear upper part)

Thanks Sunny ... great help .....
quick questions -

1) Do I need to send I-94 copy, its expired year back and now i am on EAD/ AP (not went to India from long time).
2) What to put in title in e-file (comes in next page after confim), I left blank is that ok ?