• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2018 Selectees from Ghana

That's great news!
To eliminate your doubt, i just felt it's important for me to share this.

Nana sarfo
Nana sarfo
KWAMOyrpr said:

Good morning friends, for all those who are still worried about affidavit of support, this is what the embassy sent me yesterday, after I sent them an email concerning that.

Thank you for your email concerning your Diversity Visa application.

We wish to inform you that you will not be required to bring or submit an Affidavit of Support or I-134 Form to process your Diversity Visa application.

Sincerely,

US Embassy Accra
Consular Section

Wooow happy to hear that.
Sep 19, 2014 ReportLikeReply Courtesy of Dunamis
great

Good evening cherished members of the house. Hope we are all doing well and preparing towards our ultimate goal. Just want to say hello to all.
Dunamis, please how far with yours? Have you received your 2NL yet?

Hi guys I have been scheduled for interview on 22nd of this August and my medical report isn't ready yet what should I do pls..should I contact the embassy and reschedule my appointment or go for the interview and explain so that they give me lil time to go get it thank you

Hi guys I have been scheduled for interview on 22nd of this August and my medical report isn't ready yet what should I do pls..should I contact the embassy and reschedule my appointment or go for the interview and explain so that they give me lil time to go get it thank you
Why can't you complete it by then? You have a week more, and it's possible to have expedited service if you are willing to pay a little extra.
Otherwise the best you can do will be to go for the interview and be put on AP. I don't see how postponing the interview will be useful since there's only a few weeks more left on this fiscal year.

DON'T reschedule. You may not be able to get another appointment before the end of the fiscal year and then you would lose out. If you still don't have your medical by then they will just put you on AP until you can submit it. Anyway it's a week away, it might be ready by then?

Anyone here selected for the DV 2018 from Benin or someone with experience in DV lotto? i have few questions... my case number is current (less than 8500) based on the new published visa bulletin but KCC is saying that they have not processed my DS260 and that i will not go with october interview batch even though it was submitted on 05/22/2017 is this common?

Anyone here selected for the DV 2018 from Benin or someone with experience in DV lotto? i have few questions... my case number is current (less than 8500) based on the new published visa bulletin but KCC is saying that they have not processed my DS260 and that i will not go with october interview batch even though it was submitted on 05/22/2017 is this common?
Yes, October interviews are generally submissions in the first 2 or 3 weeks of May. I believe you'll have a Nov interview. If you submitted a week later, say from 29th, then your interview schedule odds would have likely been in Dec.
(* Note: some cases tend to process longer than others)

Good evening cherished members of the house. Hope we are all doing well and preparing towards our ultimate goal. Just want to say hello to all.
Dunamis, please how far with yours? Have you received your 2NL yet?

Haven't received it yet & @Dec_waiting....

Yes, October interviews are generally submissions in the first 2 or 3 weeks of May. I believe you'll have a Nov interview. If you submitted a week later, say from 29th, then your interview schedule odds would have likely been in Dec.
(* Note: some cases tend to process longer than others)
Thank you! I will come back here to keep you all posted

Man @Ray Jay, wish you the best with your interview tomorrow kk_VIM!

Hello everyone am a selectee and I have received ma 2nl I want to know the amount am suppose to pay for the medicals...plss can someone help

Hello everyone am a selectee and I have received ma 2nl I want to know the amount am suppose to pay for the medicals...plss can someone help
U can read through the forum n know the recent amount that a member paid because they keep on increasing it or you can call Akai or Holy trinity and ask them.