• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2017 Submission in progress!!!!

A friend is applying or the DV2017. She got to the final part of submission only for the page to appear frozen. All it says is,

Submission in Progress:
Your submission is currently in the process of being submitted. To retrieve your confirmation page, please click the "Check Submission" button below.

when she clicks the "check submission" the page only refreshes and back to where it was, which is the same page.
What does this mean? Please help because we feel that the submission has already been registered and so she cannot make the a fresh application.

I had exactly the same problem!

I ended up closing that window and opening a new one (using Firefox instead of Chrome) and made a successful submission and got my confirmation number.

There is obviously a bug in the system. I just hope that this will not disqualify me by having two entries in the system. There was no way I could cancel the first entry, but I hadn't got the confirmation number from it so it was useless.

Please write back with any info you find about this, and I will do the same!