• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv2016 winner??

fckoff

11150528_10204420477812794_4779466774250377857_n.jpg

is this real?

Don't think so. Also he will be pretty stupid leaving all his CN uncensored like that.

Can you give us the source of this picture?

Have seen the picture several places on facebook, ,tats a devastated fella just playing a prank on us,,and this session time out thing,i think it depends on which internet u using,,,explorer tells mi time out,,bt have tried chrome it has told me not selected, ,have immediately gone to explorer again they tell me session out,,,am so lost

No barcode ==> not real. Come on, folks. Calm down.

Edit: ha, didn't see the barcode. Still looks dodgy.

Last edited:
something is soooo wrong with this draw for sure. Come on America, you can do much better than this!!!!

So what is the explanation for the timed out scenario that many people are facing? There was a possibility that people who had "time out messages" were the winners. Now it appears that this does not matter. Because if you use a different browser you get either the "time out" message or "NOT SELECTED":confused:

So what is the explanation for the timed out scenario that many people are facing? There was a possibility that people who had "time out messages" were the winners. Now it appears that this does not matter. Because if you use a different browser you get either the "time out" message or "NOT SELECTED":confused:

The difference is that there are some people who are ONLY seeing the 'time out' message. They've never gotten anything else. No 'not selected,' no nothing.