• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2016 interview experience & 2NL

In Australia, yes. Honestly, I have no idea how other countries work.
That's also the case for Caracas, Venezuela. No medical appointment until you get your 2NL. I called to book the appointment and was told so by the two authorized doctors.

sir i have submitted DS260 on 1st June 2015 and later i re-submitted after unlock on 17th July 2015. what is my possibility as if my Case is 3## and i m current from Nepal

@Britsimon, i need your advice please on my interview letter it is showing one of my kids names as last name followed by first name while all of our names are showing first name last name is this a problem please help

@Britsimon, i need your advice please on my interview letter it is showing one of my kids names as last name followed by first name while all of our names are showing first name last name is this a problem please help

OK - as I remember (from looking at others 2NLs). The letter is address to Dear Firstname Lastname.

Then there is a section where it lists the selectees (and derivatives). In that area it is Lastname, Firstname.

Perhaps someone else can confirm.

These names are taken from the eDV - so the letter shows you how you entered....

OK - as I remember (from looking at others 2NLs). The letter is address to Dear Firstname Lastname.

Then there is a section where it lists the selectees (and derivatives). In that area it is Lastname, Firstname.

Perhaps someone else can confirm.

These names are taken from the eDV - so the letter shows you how you entered....
I have actually checked that and it was entered correctly first name last name in all our DS 260.

I have actually checked that and it was entered correctly first name last name in all our DS 260.
OMG I had a blind moment here YES I have entered my son's name on the DS 260 wrong:(:( I swapped the last name with the first name.. I can't do anything now but will that cause any troubles at Sydney's embassy???

OMG I had a blind moment here YES I have entered my son's name on the DS 260 wrong:(:( I swapped the last name with the first name.. I can't do anything now but will that cause any troubles at Sydney's embassy???

I'd think as he is a derivative he'll be ok. Sydney don't sound too fussed about these things. Good luck!

I'd think as he is a derivative he'll be ok. Sydney don't sound too fussed about these things. Good luck!

I think you probably entered it incorrectly on the eDV - and that flowed through to the DS260.

However, I agree with Susie - the CO will simply correct it.

I called Sydney's customer service and told them what happened and they said that an email will be sent to the embassy notifying them with the changes.

Dear All! i am new member to this group and share the same destiny:) won Green Card and feel little stressed since i assume I am behind all of you! I didn't submit application yet since there were several questions still unclear and had to ask attorney which is always pain:-(
I hope you might be able to help with few questions.

Main one is regarding Address in US where I intend to live and my Green Card to be shipped to.
I do not live in US now and do not know where I would live if I get Visa.
So what should I fill in there? Is this Formal kind of a question? Since that will depend a lot from that fact where I can find a job etc.

Please help me with your experience and let me know if I am really really behind or I am still OK since have time until October.

Thank You all in advance,
An

Dear All! i am new member to this group and share the same destiny:) won Green Card and feel little stressed since i assume I am behind all of you! I didn't submit application yet since there were several questions still unclear and had to ask attorney which is always pain:-(
I hope you might be able to help with few questions.

Main one is regarding Address in US where I intend to live and my Green Card to be shipped to.
So what should I fill in there? Is this Formal kind of a question? Since that will depend a lot from that fact where I can find a job etc.

Please help me with your experience and let me know if I am really really behind or I am still OK since have time until October.

Thank You all in advance,
An

Regarding to the USA address. This where the green card will be mailed to if you receive your visa.And also this should be where you intend to live for that period you will be in US. Might be your relative's, sister or your friend's adress etc as long as you informed the person living in that address and he/she agrees to host you. If i am not wrong...

Last edited:
Regarding to the USA address. This where the green card will be mailed to if you receive your visa.And also this should be where you intend to live for that period you will be in US. Might be your relative's, sister or your friend's adress etc as long as you informed the person living in that address and he/she agrees to host you. If i am not wrong...

Sure If I had address or relative or friend I would know what to input:) My case is - I do not have relative who I can refer to.... does this mean I cannot get Visa???

I didn't submit application yet since there were several questions still unclear and had to ask attorney which is always pain:-(

Get rid of the lawyer. They know nothing about DV. This forum is far superior and comprises the experiences of thousands of successful applicants.

And it's free.

It's a postal address for receiving your Greencard. You don't need to live there. Just think of anyone you know in the USA, even a distant friend.