• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2016 Egyptian winners

I'll tell them that after thinking i don't decides to take my family with me right now, and that to avoiding them many trouble which could happens in this new life and i will bring them when the time comes.

Sponsoring your family will take years, thousands of dollars and is a bureaucratic nightmare. This will be your life.

You'll need to sponsor your family for an F2A visa (aka F21). I don't understand how to read the tables for family sponsored visas but it says 15 April 2014 in one of the tables, which I suppose is only 18 months of waiting.

For your family to get DV visas they just need to stand next to you.

Hi all,
I have been selected and my interview is scheduled in mid of January in the US Embassy in Riyadh as I am working there, my question is about the required documents for the interview shall i take it with me to the interview or i should sent it to the embassy by FedEx.
thank you

Hi all,
I have been selected and my interview is scheduled in mid of January in the US Embassy in Riyadh as I am working there, my question is about the required documents for the interview shall i take it with me to the interview or i should sent it to the embassy by FedEx.
thank you
Hi Ahmed,
My number is Af17xxx and my interview is also in Riyadh, expected in February
I am actually confused like you about sending documents, can you provide me if any information if you have it ?
Also, have you prepared documents of a sponsor in the US, form I-134, I think they ask for it in Riyadh embassy.
But I heard they don't ask for it from well-paying professionals like Doctors, Pharmacists or Engineers, I'm Engineer by the way, what about you.
Thanks.

Hi Ahmed,
My number is Af17xxx and my interview is also in Riyadh, expected in February
I am actually confused like you about sending documents, can you provide me if any information if you have it ?
Also, have you prepared documents of a sponsor in the US, form I-134, I think they ask for it in Riyadh embassy.
But I heard they don't ask for it from well-paying professionals like Doctors, Pharmacists or Engineers, I'm Engineer by the way, what about you.
Thanks.

Hi Ali,

I went to the embassy last Sunday and I asked about sending the document by FedEx but they told me to bring it with me during the interview.

I am based on Riyadh if you want we can meet and arrange our paper and share information

Ahmad underscore Agoz at hotmail dot com

Hi there,
Yesterday was my interview, it was in Riyadh Saudi arabia . and the interview was good and thanks god i passed it and they will send me the passport with the visa with 2-3 weeks.

If anyone have an interview in Riyadh embassy i can let him know what happened in details.

Do anyone have any idea about the next step as i will go to the states at the end of February, how to apply for the green card, SSN card, driving license and how long does it take to receive it each one of it, as i will return to Saudi again to finalise everything.

Hi there,
Yesterday was my interview, it was in Riyadh Saudi arabia . and the interview was good and thanks god i passed it and they will send me the passport with the visa with 2-3 weeks.

If anyone have an interview in Riyadh embassy i can let him know what happened in details.

Do anyone have any idea about the next step as i will go to the states at the end of February, how to apply for the green card, SSN card, driving license and how long does it take to receive it each one of it, as i will return to Saudi again to finalise everything.

Congratulations !

Assuming you ticked the boxes on your DS260, the green card and SSN card will be sent automatically. The SSN card usually arrives in 1-2 weeks but the plastic green card can take 1-3 months (but remember that when your immigrant visa is stamped on entry it then becomes a temporary green card for a year). Procedures for drivers license will depen on which state you are in, the requirements will differ (even if you already have a DL as I presume you do, some states will still require you to take some lessons, while others will allow you to just to take your written and behind the wheel tests).

Congratulations !

Assuming you ticked the boxes on your DS260, the green card and SSN card will be sent automatically. The SSN card usually arrives in 1-2 weeks but the plastic green card can take 1-3 months (but remember that when your immigrant visa is stamped on entry it then becomes a temporary green card for a year). Procedures for drivers license will depen on which state you are in, the requirements will differ (even if you already have a DL as I presume you do, some states will still require you to take some lessons, while others will allow you to just to take your written and behind the wheel tests).

Thank you SusieQQQ :)

Hi there,

Congratulations
Can you tell us what the interview was about?

Hi there,

Congratulations Ahmed, my interview is in Riyadh also but I haven't received appointment yet because my case number is still not current.
Anyway,could you please tell us :
1- What Documents you presented ?
2- How did you get the Saudi police certificate ?
3- Did they ask you to provide a financial sponsor in the US (affidavit of support) ?

Many thanks,
Wish you a safe and successful landing trip.

The adress that I wrote on the ds260 to recieve the green card was aramex shop and ship address does any one have an experience with them
Is it even valid

there are many ways to do so from here like "home stay web site, hotels website and so on", the important thing is to have the money which secures your trip in the first step or a spouse.

there are many ways to do so from here like "home stay web site, hotels website and so on", the important thing is to have the money which secures your trip in the first step or a spouse.

What are you talking about? Are you talking about overcoming the public charge concern, or what?

In the ds260 form there is an address I have to provide which is the one where the physical green card should be sent
I provided my aramex shop and ship address
Anyways I contacted aramex and they replied that they don,t deal with green cards
So I have to provide another address in my interview so I can get the physical green card
Unfotunatly I have no contacts in the US whatsoever
So I am asking for alternatives