• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2015 Winners from Sri Lanka

I can't help, but be amazed at how those agents operate in Nepal. They have such a number of entries, close to non-existent selection disqualification rate, top response and approval rates.
We do not see many of them in this forum, so all this success is Britsimon-free ;)

I do not see that you have reason to be afraid.
My CN is AS1235x. :(
How should I tolerate this situation? :confused:
Stand firm with hopes and we all have to be consoled with next big jumps.:):):)
Good Luck..! :)
I'm sorry if I sounded tactless..
We've waited for a year, we only need some patience and we will know our fate in 2 months.
I really wish you will become current, Smurfette! :) :)

I can't help, but be amazed at how those agents operate in Nepal. They have such a number of entries, close to non-existent selection disqualification rate, top response and approval rates.
We do not see many of them in this forum, so all this success is Britsimon-free ;)

Especially compared to most DV agents...

They also had almost zero backlog issues - meaning they submitted the DS260's very fast. All that for what I heard is a few dollars and no stories of blackmail. Good job Nepalese agents! The agents of Ghana (and DRC this year) could learn from you!!!

Then again - I have to say, the KDU embassy is pretty relaxed about approving cases. With the best will in the world, it doesn't see like the bar is set to high - but I think they figure the Nepalese spirit and low expectations will carry the immigrants on to success! There is a reason the British army has been so successful with its' Ghurka regiment - those guys are worth their salt for sure!

but referring July cn number it is about 6850 for Asia..so, i think i have less chance..because next 2 month more than 4000 winners need to be interviewed.

First, there are over 4 months of processing left. It sounds like you are taking the 4000 as being the number of cases on top of the current cut off. Don't confuse case numbers with cases, once Nepal and Iran are maxed out there are only ~200 cases per thousand case numbers...

Hello Britsimon,

I'm a sri lankan and my cn is 2015AS098xx. I have a doubt on my husband's employment. He moved to a new job recently and do we need to update DS260 form with new employer details?
I'm quite worry since opening the form at this stage could result in any delays. Please let me know if this is necessary to be updated. I am the main applicant.
Thanks a lot for your valuable posts and they help a lot to understand various aspects of this program.

Hello Britsimon,

I'm a sri lankan and my cn is 2015AS098xx. I have a doubt on my husband's employment. He moved to a new job recently and do we need to update DS260 form with new employer details?
I'm quite worry since opening the form at this stage could result in any delays. Please let me know if this is necessary to be updated. I am the main applicant.
Thanks a lot for your valuable posts and they help a lot to understand various aspects of this program.

There's no need to unlock the DS-260 form for this.

Hello Britsimon,

Since you are the principle applicant, you are one who going to proof educational qualification / work experience. You don't need to unlock and update his detail. Also if needed you can update it at the interview.

http://www.police.lk/index.php/permits/91-application-for-clearence-certificate , when you submit the form you must attend to the police head.q(colombo). After 1 or 2 days police(from which area you give) will call you, they ask to submit to some proving documents such as GS certificate ,Family card, Character certificate etc.. ( sometimes police may come to your home ) if all documents are correct & you don't have any police/court case you ll receive the clearance within 3 weeks..

brad89........ have you got medical report?