• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 - Ethiopian selectees

Hi Guys,
I've done today's interview and Visa has been approved to me and my family! Thank you for sharing all the useful info!
The interview was short and the only questiona asked was why do you want to immigrate to US.
My best wishes to all and Good Luck for those in AP!

P.O.E- Dallas, Tx (end of July)

Congrats Sunnyb .....I wish you all the best with your relocation plans and as you start your new life with your family.....in texas....

Hi Guys,
I've done today's interview and Visa has been approved to me and my family! Thank you for sharing all the useful info!
The interview was short and the only questiona asked was why do you want to immigrate to US.

Congrats Sunnyb! that was a very short interview as usual in Addis Ababa US Embassy. Am happy for you. Wish you all the best!

Congrats Sunnyb!!

I guess this means all Ethiopians on this forum have gone in front of the CO, or did I forget someone?

Hopefully, we'll get good news soon from Jonahyoyi and Relose!

Thank you Utamanduni, Tew, Ormania, jonahyoyi, Mercy8924 for best wishes.
Merci, I needed to relocate asap to enrol my two little girls to summer school (activity based)so that they accustome with the accent and life there before the main academic year begins in late August.
Cheers,

Last edited:
ALL THE BEST JONGE I HOPE U MAKE IT...As for me i won the 2015 and my case number 52*** i hope thats a safe number.....

docs.google.com/
spreadsheets/
d/1gXQxNj7q7uYuFS9
wtxyDM5
wCvlUbiUkmzC5W1JG
5Phg/edit?pli=1#
gid=1133734000

Reactions: Tew
Hi Guys,

Congrats sunny so happy for you man:)

Well we are waiting on August bulletin NOZA
Im glad you made buddy wish you a smooth interview.

Relose, Jonahyoyi, have you heard anything yet?

If I were you, I'd shoot an email to the Embassy to see what's up. Seeing how this DV year is going, I don't think it would hurt to ask them for an update seeing that numbers could run out before the end of September.