• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV2014 - Ethiopian selectees

Tew

Hi guys,

It seems we lost the other forum. Hope some of you will find your way here!

I'm a bit upset that all that good info is lost, and that it happened 1 week before my appointment!! Thankfully, I've already finished gathering my documents.

Hope we can gather some of the lost info in this thread for future members - such as how to authenticate documents, list of required info, etc.

The old forums are back up for now. I took the liberty of sticking the thread and adding the prefix "add your info here."

Hi Tew, i have found my way ;)

Don't worry we will import our important data from the old forum and build this again. CHEERS!

Hi Tew, i have found my way ;)

Don't worry we will import our important data from the old forum and build this again. CHEERS!
Hi ormania !
I saw that all went well for you, and you are on temporary PA like you like to call it ;)
Just matter of a little time and you will be green.
Cheers

Thansk Tew and Ormania for keeping the forum on going!!

Don't worry Tew, you will have no issue to get your visa :)

Ormania - surely we will celebrate your victory next week :)

Hi mercy, how u doing?
any search on ticketing? any development after the collection of your visa? update please.

Congratulations Hinicho! Good luck tomorrow Jonahyoyi as well.

Ormania, do you think you can post the spreadsheet on our status in this thread as well? I see that you expect to get your visa before the end of the week. I hope all goes well for you - I'm sure it will all be ok. My big day is on Thursday, so just two days left for me as well.

SudMD, we don't know what the highest CN is, but among those of us on this forum, I believe the highest we've seen for an Ethiopian is 51xxx. I don't think that poster is around anymore. We only have two people who are interviewing in June, and I believe all Ethiopians on this forum will be finished by that point.

Congratulations Hinicho! Good luck tomorrow Jonahyoyi as well.

Ormania, do you think you can post the spreadsheet on our status in this thread as well? I see that you expect to get your visa before the end of the week. I hope all goes well for you - I'm sure it will all be ok. My big day is on Thursday, so just two days left for me as well.

SudMD, we don't know what the highest CN is, but among those of us on this forum, I believe the highest we've seen for an Ethiopian is 51xxx. I don't think that poster is around anymore. We only have two people who are interviewing in June, and I believe all Ethiopians on this forum will be finished by that point.
well i wanted to know bc i bleve that most ethiopian got ther intervews or are alleady current i hope they will be more visas for us we will be the riceky folks (high case numbers) good luck T go get that visa G.

Thanks SudMD.

I understood why you wanted to know. Ethiopia's number is now the same as that of the rest of AF, so we are not the ones holding back the big jumps since they even removed our separate cut-off.. Most Ethiopians (at least of this forum) are completely done or are current.

So guys, just to confirm - we only need one photocopy, correct?

Also, when putting the docs in the folder, do you separate copies from originals or are they arranged original+copy.

I'm asking this because in the past when I've been to the embassy, I've seen them separate the original from the copies while looking irritated, so I don't want to make a mistake. So separate pile or same pile?

HI Tew...
I will try to bring the list, but not now. Kinda busy now.
As for the copy, yes it should be original with its copy. Not copy alone and originals. Wishing you all the best.

Goodluck Johnijoyi!

Ormania, I don't want the list, I already have that, but it could be of use for others.

Thanks for the good wishes. Only one day to go! I just need to reorganize my documents to make sure it's all in order.

Hi guys, anyone heard from Jonahyoyi? I hope things went well for him.

Ormania, when are you going to the embassy to finish up? If it's tomorrow, maybe we'll see each other.
Cheers

Thanks Simon! I'm a bit nervous but prepared. Will post the outcome as soon as I leave the embassy.

Thanks Simon! I'm a bit nervous but prepared. Will post the outcome as soon as I leave the embassy.

We already know the outcome - you are getting approved! But yeah - I would like to read the interview experience!

Reactions: Tew