• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv2013 winners and non winners confirmation numbers

I fink josh000 is totally wrong. This is what happened last year DV 2012. A member came out to tell everyone that the whole may 1st result was a mistake and that the DOS just realised that they have been a computer glitch. Nobody blived him, not untill the DOS had to publicly denounce the result themsevles. People don't beliv anything not untill they see fire over their roof. You dont always have to see before you beliv. One Love!

Look, you don't understand what happened last year, or apparently the ramifications.

Let me break it down for you.

1. There was a law suit, alleging the drawings for the DV lottery was not and had never been random.
  2. The judge ruled in favor of the plaintiff.
  3. DoS trashed the may selectees, because they were not anywhere near being processed yet.
  4. They couldn't trash all the previous selectees from previous years, because it was too late.
  5. They made sure that the drawings are now actually random.

Thus, the chances of a similar thing happening as happened last year, is extremely negligible.

The October draw is likely related to that or not having enough numbers, not because they have made a mistake this year.

You are asking people to give out personal information to try and see if the drawings were random or not.

• Even if you get 100, or 1000 people posting here, you won't be able to draw such a conclusion. It is mathematically impossible.
  • There is no reason to get people to give out their numbers, as is is extraordinarily unlikely the drawing was not random.

Do you see?

Look, you don't understand what happened last year, or apparently the ramifications.

Let me break it down for you.

1. There was a law suit, alleging the drawings for the DV lottery was not and had never been random.
  2. The judge ruled in favor of the plaintiff.
  3. DoS trashed the may selectees, because they were not anywhere near being processed yet.
  4. They couldn't trash all the previous selectees from previous years, because it was too late.
  5. They made sure that the drawings are now actually random.

Thus, the chances of a similar thing happening as happened last year, is extremely negligible.

The October draw is likely related to that or not having enough numbers, not because they have made a mistake this year.

You are asking people to give out personal information to try and see if the drawings were random or not.

• Even if you get 100, or 1000 people posting here, you won't be able to draw such a conclusion. It is mathematically impossible.
  • There is no reason to get people to give out their numbers, as is is extraordinarily unlikely the drawing was not random.

Do you see?

What might be impossible for you, may be possible for me. Thats how it goes bro.

How many could you tell me had swindled people with just a confirmation number? I have only heared selectees complaining that thier agents refuse to give them their package, probably trying to collect more money from them, and that is the least they can do.
I do agree vd wat u mentioned. You know wat is worst part of Human nature....We eat each other... :(

Nothing is doomed here. U got selected and u av gotten all u needed to know to get to the US via this forum. Please, don't discourage others. What is good for u is also good for others. What is private about this? Giving out my CONFIRMATION NUMBER doen't mean you can have access to my details. May i remind you that you need more than the confirmation number to get access to the webpage. You need to enter your LAST NAME, CONFIRMATION NUMBER and your YEAR OF BIRTH. You are only giving out your confirmation number, and to God be the Glory, this time around ,if you enter wrong details, the system will inform you immediately. So you cannot do anything with my CONFRIMATION NUMBER even if you want it, cos you dont have other data's about me.

I'm still pleading, guyz, those of you who won, lets help ourselves and our love ones. We want them to gain alot about this DVLOTTERY, and for sure, even if eventually we left this forum, other's coming behind will still benefit from it. Thanks, One Love!

ha-ha! You are such a pathetic snob, do you know that? Did I receive a help from this forum, sure! But not from religious, short tempered brats like you! There are a lot of good and knowledgeable people on this forum and I am grateful for them and their help! Most importantly, you are not qualified to help or give advice to others since you are still waiting for your luck and never had experience with DV, which I doubt you will achieve anytime soon with such an attitude. The matter of fact is that you are misleading and stealing people's privacy to be blunt, no matter how you put it. That CN is a personal number (just like SSN in USA) that must be kept confidential to protect it from identity thieves like you (it is a possibility)! DO not lure people with false statements!

And lastly, keep your religion private to yourself because people on this forum do not give rat's arse on your religious values! Keep in mind that ppl with lots of different religious backgrounds visit this cite.