• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV winners from Syria

Troytroy1

1. My relatives won the 2017 lottery, they are Syrian and still lives in Syria, they requested the interview to be at Beirut/Lebanon in the DS-260 application, after talking to Kentucky center they said the interview will be in Amman regardless of their request.

Looking at the US embassy website, they mentioned that they'll inform the Jirdanian authorities about the applicants who are coming from Beirut airport through Jordanian airlines which could help them enter Jordan but they can't gaurantee that.

We talked to the Jordanian Embassy in Beirut and they told us that they'll need somebody in Amman to apply for them for a permission to enter Jordan from the Ministry of interior.

Was anybody Syrian successful in doing an interview recently for DV lottery program or for an immigration application in Amman and traveled from Beirut airport ? or do you know somebody Syrian went through this? Please get me connected with him ASAP.

My relative case number in 2500 range, any chance for them to be interviewed in October 2016?

Thank you

1. My relatives won the 2017 lottery, they are Syrian and still lives in Syria, they requested the interview to be at Beirut/Lebanon in the DS-260 application, after talking to Kentucky center they said the interview will be in Amman regardless of their request.

Looking at the US embassy website, they mentioned that they'll inform the Jirdanian authorities about the applicants who are coming from Beirut airport through Jordanian airlines which could help them enter Jordan but they can't gaurantee that.

We talked to the Jordanian Embassy in Beirut and they told us that they'll need somebody in Amman to apply for them for a permission to enter Jordan from the Ministry of interior.

Was anybody Syrian successful in doing an interview recently for DV lottery program or for an immigration application in Amman and traveled from Beirut airport ? or do you know somebody Syrian went through this? Please get me connected with him ASAP.

My relative case number in 2500 range, any chance for them to be interviewed in October 2016?

Thank you

PLEASE post your question ONCE, and not on multiple unrelated threads!